Sign in to follow this  
Johnston

WTS Jackson the Enlightened Fighter

Right well maybe Baph' will clean the thread up from beyond the grave.  I'm not looking to scam anybody.  If the likes of Proph want to give me a legitimate offer, I WILL carry the deal through.

I'm telling you why I am wanting to offload my property.  I have been dealing with depression for a long time and the fantasy world aint helping.

Let me speak for you by mocking, "boo-fukkin'-hoo."  That's pretty insensitive.  You want me to quit the game, I'll quit the game.  I'll volunteer for IRL digging projects instead of this swanky crap.  I don't need to be here.  I've never wanted ANYONE to quit the game, not even Gonadroj.  I just want people to be a little nicer.

There aren't any good guys in the game anymore.  Sorry I didn't believe you when you told me that everyone was trying to allegorically steal MadT's stuff.  Necroe threatened me too many times and the entire squad has lost my confidence.  I can't deal with being simultaneously threatened and being told that I am cool.  Who knows, maybe I wont get a good offer and I'll keep it, maybe I'll stay on freedom, maybe I wont.  VD has my confidence as a fighter who will ruin stuff on their behalf, but they aren't old JK, old JK is dead as disco.

I don't like these MR 2.0 guys at all but like I said, paying customers.  I really don't want to play wurm anymore.  I had this idea that JK was still around, but they're just three active people who probably did some ###### in my absence to get evicted from kyara.  I've been sort of looking the other way for a while, and I am not convinced.  I'd really like to be apart of VD so I can treb some people but hey I guess you can call that backpedeling.  Probably not going to happen.  Glad my loyalty wasn't an issue.

I really don't like fake internet friends.  What's probably going to happen is I am going to continue to play on freedom so that the guys don't stab me in the back with a longsword.  Ever since Duce died there hasn't been an impartial judge.  Impartial judges are the only thing I fight for.  I'm not claiming to be anyone's best pal.  You get killed out of the kingdom and they give you your 50 silver back?  He was a great judge.

Everyone on chaos wants to be your judge, jury, and executioner.  F-that, and f-this gimped out version of what chaos is supposed to be.  I overpaid for the name, but would like 300e, and I will sell it to anyone who paypals it over.

I AM going to wait a good month to see if anyone wants to do the full 350.  Anyone who isn't talking business in a positive sense is breaking the old forum rules.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people equate an apology to bending over while someone plants a kiss on your butt.  That's how people look at an apology in the world where we have infinite choices of who to associate with.  If anyone wants to apologize, maybe I'll keep playing the damn game.  Otherwise, kiss my butt.  I'll be damned if two people are going to debate my citizenship over me quoting Jimmy Carter without me being able to defend myself.

Edited by Shrimpiie
Moderation Edit

You can't rip champs with specials anymore, if you pvp between 2016-2018 you'd know after two moves your basically resistant. Sludge/cricket got nerfed and so did all specials 

Edited by Mclavin

3 hours ago, Mclavin said:

You can't rip champs with specials anymore, if you pvp between 2016-2018 you'd know after two moves your basically resistant. Sludge/cricket got nerfed and so did all specials 

i may type by rolling my face on the keyboard but i wouldn't be caught dead making that your/you're mistake

My offer stands. If you want to talk price you know where to find me. Regardless, hope you get the 350e you're looking for mate.

I'm not leaking anything, Gladiator is the one who's leaking things.  Hey Gladiator, why'd you leak that?  See what you did?

Edited by Johnston

@Johnston I don't understand why you are under the false impression that you quiting a game will affect anyone. Nobody cares about you quiting this game. Expecially nobody in a WTS thread. You said im shitposting you, but honestly, look at your thread man, read it carefully, read what you wrote since the very beginning and look what I wrote. I have been nothing but respectful towards you and only addressed the points you've made (Ranting in a WTS, Leaking misinformation, insulting basicly everyone in this thread including me, yes i saw all those "#######" words you posted) . Have I actually insulted you? No i haven't, if i were to insult you , you would know about it since you'd start crying mate

Edited by Gladiator

well well well  so much useless discussion here-   is this want to sell or Everyone just spewing rubbish thread could put it all as PM instead of airing it all public

I didn't even bother to check here many PC were in this entire thread maybe 3

there's so many people commenting here and not even about the account for sale

Maybe do a personal tally of the massages you have posted and aren;t the seller and figure out for yourselves if you are trolling

12 hours ago, Johnston said:

There aren't any good guys in the game anymore.

old JK is dead as disco.

Ever since Duce died there hasn't been an impartial judge. 

To be honest, these are three inalienable truths.

But yeah dude, just relax. Sit down, and actually think to yourself these things:

1. Will I ever play this game again?

2. Should I just take a break?

3. Should I spend time on freedom? (We are in the golden age of pve afterall)

4. Do I really want to sell?

5. Do I really need the money right now, and will that money be worth it if I want to return later?

Just step back, and self reflect on the situation. 

Edited by FranktheTank
  • Like 2

saw a really active wts threat went to look figured it was active bidding but instead its nothing but bitching and moaning 

anyway i got a question why are you bringing up duce of all people? 

also to add to the wts side of things 200 would prob be a fair price for your account