Sign in to follow this  
Johnston

WTS Jackson the Enlightened Fighter

3 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Whats your problem dude? I'm always doing hota and made thousands of bricks for the pmk. Its only game. Why you haff to be mad?

yeah i guess gaslighting me with the "bricks, boats, and hota" personal-attack meme that ciray came up with really shows you're a good person.

"haff to be mad" ok well i don't really get mad.  i get a little bit sad.

1 hour ago, Johnston said:

In addition to defensive being a better sotg than sotg,

What?

3 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Also I dont know why you say I hated you. I never met you.

yeah well that's a lie but hey if you want to buy my account ill put my personal feelings aside, i'm an honorable dealer.

1 minute ago, Threap said:

In addition to defensive being a better sotg than sotg,

That's the lie you're talking about @Johnston ?

Edited by Gladiator

3 hours ago, Gladiator said:

That's actually a lie btw

it's not.  maybe it should be something you can work on in the game.

can someone clean this thread up please?  i remember the rules used to be you can only talk business.

Just now, Gladiator said:

That's actually a lie btw

just misinformed I imagine, FYI Johnston Defensive and SOTG do completely different things, one is Combat Rating while the other is Damage reduction.

3 minutes ago, Johnston said:

yeah well that's a lie but hey if you want to buy my account ill put my personal feelings aside, i'm an honorable dealer.

200e serious offer

ok well sit in defensive until you get the false props specials in the jk kingdom template (does 3 full hits in addition to the fourth hit)

it tears champs a new hole.

if you'd excuse me, i've made it known to everybody in this thread that I have chronic depression.  yeah, ive never met you, and it shows what kind of person you are.

i'm not mad, but i'm pretty sad.  if you'd excuse me, ive had enough of this for one day.   it really sucks when people make fun of you faster than you can reply to it.

Edited by shakys
Moderation Edit

1 hour ago, Johnston said:

PoK no tomes.  In addition to defensive being a better sotg than sotg, I would also like to point out that his sword, shield, and plate doesn't take much repair damage due to the smithing skills.

Gladiator, we are all representatives of our kingdoms.  That being said when I saw you in the WU/panda joint discord I got the heck outta there.  You should quit trolling wts threads so that more people will join up.  Appreciate whatever input you've made that isn't you tryin'a be a douche.

I am a pleasant businessman to deal with and don't be off-put by my avatar.  I rather like my avatar.

3 minutes ago, Johnston said:

if you'd excuse me, i've made it known to everybody in this thread that I have chronic depression.  yeah, ive never met you, and it shows what kind of person you are.

I think you should rather see a therapist instead of ranting about it here. It would be much healthier for you.

• Like 1

I think you should rather see a therapist instead of ranting about it here. It would be much healthier for you.

Yeah like I need someone to tell me to exercise, read books, work on myself.  I'm well aware of that advice.  I'm just saying that someone's probably going to kill themself over this game at some point as thousands have over more popular games such as WoW and the staff should probably be aware of that.

I'm being harassed in my own wts thread just to be clear of what's going on.

Edited by Johnston

1 minute ago, Threap said:

WU/panda joint discord

People wanted to do pvp together, i thought it was a bad idea so we put an end to that discord. You can ask anyone in both kingdoms we don't even talk to each other atm

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

People wanted to do pvp together, i thought it was a bad idea so we put an end to that discord. You can ask anyone in both kingdoms we don't even talk to each other atm

Yeah? was this after they put a deed  a few locals from your cap with a cave exit pretty much in local without you doing anything about it as well.... 

ey dude im going outside for a bit and considering that this is how you get your jollies, you're a pretty sad person who should do the same.

4 minutes ago, Threap said:

Yeah? was this after they put a deed  a few locals from your cap with a cave exit pretty much in local without you doing anything about it as well.... 

Cave is gone. I went to their deed a couple of times, Nobody was there

Edited by Gladiator

Just gonna point out - nobody in TC seen this dude since his days in JKC. Not on chaos anyway - Find another reason to drop out.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mclavin said:

Just gonna point out - nobody in TC seen this dude since his days in JKC. Not on chaos anyway - Find another reason to drop out.

Uh excuse me sir, but did anybody mention you or TC?

I'd never work with TC personally, but if any of you guys want to buy Johnston, you're paying customers to me.

Edited by Johnston

4 hours ago, Johnston said:

I would like to point out that 77 defensive is a better sotg than sotg.

FYI to any newer, prospective buyers.

this isn't accurate in the slightest.

SOTG is raw DR. It affects how much damage you take and also if you get interrupted.

Defensive fighting isnt really a huge bonus to block or parry rates, and its a small CR increase, you pretty much should only ever be using it if youre getting focused, or if you're moving around in a small scale engagement. OP wouldn't know this, as, he hasn't played on a PvP server in a long time, and before that, he didn't really participate, and during all this time he hasn't really studied up.

Edited by Prophetears

3 hours ago, Prophetears said:

FYI to any newer, prospective buyers.

this isn't accurate in the slightest.

It's good for dealing with arties until your specials kick in and you tear the shieldless prick a new one.  You're wrong.

2 minutes ago, Johnston said:

It's good for dealing with arties until your specials kick in and you tear the shieldless prick a new one.  You're wrong.

So basically, its only good against the worst artifact, the Sword of Magranon, is what youre saying here in this hypothetical?

You might want to study up the combat system buddy, you haven't really ever PvPed.

Edited by Prophetears

Hey guy, I know what you're trying to do here.  You should stop because I just look at yall as paying customers at this point.

The general rule with Baph back in the day was if you aren't talking business, you aren't invited.

If WU and Panda want to work together on a west coast tunnel, maybe they can petition Rolf to make it so that all PMK's are not enemies by default.

47 replies and one offer.

Edited by Johnston

4 hours ago, Johnston said:

I try to get along with everybody, I'm a generally nice person, a carebear if you will, and if anyone wants to change my mind they are welcomed to try.

The game's bad for my chronic yet mild depression.  lol

If anyone wants to help me price check this, it comes with a bunch of non-rare gear.  Is 350E reasonable?  I put a bunch of work into this guy and right now 350 is my magic number.  Input as far as the price goes is welcome.  I take money very seriously and am a generally pleasant business person to deal with.

2 hours ago, Johnston said:

I had ten examples.  They all got deleted.  They don't ban paying customers like Duce used to.  I should know, the guy banned me once.

I sense a contradiction

but real talk, all that depressing woe is me stuff is gonna put buyers off, i know it made me lose interest whilst reading