Sign in to follow this  
Johnston

WTS Jackson the Enlightened Fighter

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Jackson

I got my own magic number that will trigger a sale, so please send me offers.  I'm a reputable member of the community with a verified paypal and personal references.

Account has no warnings and a bunch of titles.  I suspect that this is going to be a long process to get the money I want, and I am willing to wait.  I can't deal with chaos' toxicity, so I am cashing out on my chaos toon, and leaving for greener pastures.

I would like to point out that 77 defensive is a better sotg than sotg.  I will update the thread with more information.  In the current account market I don't expect much and will probably take a loss here. 

I don't have a preferred buyer.

Thanks for clicking,

Matt

Edited by Johnston

I try to get along with everybody, I'm a generally nice person, a carebear if you will, and if anyone wants to change my mind they are welcomed to try.

The game's bad for my chronic yet mild depression.  lol

If anyone wants to help me price check this, it comes with a bunch of non-rare gear.  Is 350E reasonable?  I put a bunch of work into this guy and right now 350 is my magic number.  Input as far as the price goes is welcome.  I take money very seriously and am a generally pleasant business person to deal with.

Edited by Johnston

I'll be damned if I am going to have two people deliberate my citizenship over a hatemonger without me being able to defend myself.  Everyone wants to be your judge and jury.  I used to think there was a due process for justice on chaos, that the white light is supposed to trump the black light by being the good kingdom.  They've changed the game's mechanics a lot over the past 10 years.

Edited by Johnston
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Johnston said:

Is 350E reasonable?

kix sold for 300, had much better body stats,had tomes and better weapon skills. U'll never get 350

3 hours ago, Gladiator said:

kix sold for 300, had much better body stats,had tomes and better weapon skills. U'll never get 350

got the skill dump?  appreciate the input.  anyone is welcomed to make a counteroffer even if they are trolling.

Edited by Johnston

no, Chaos accounts are taken off of the niarja after being sold for obvious reasons

Edited by Gladiator

Not a bad account but a bit anemic for 350e. I would say you are looking at 250-275e due to the weaponsmithing. Seems more of a crafter than a pvper to be fair, but it can be polished to be a good pvp character. Has a lot of work to reach that margin. You might get more from freedomers, or you may be forced to wait a very long time to reach a good offer. Its a hit or miss. Not being Sotg puts a damper on the price for sure.

2 minutes ago, boilingfort said:

Kix doesnt have crafting skills though.

He's advertising it as a chaos character, that means pvp right? also, he's putting in too much worthless information like "Im a pleasant person" Nobody cares man. You'll see i'm right in a few weeks of "not being sold for 350"

He's advertising it as a chaos character, that means pvp right? also, he's putting in too much worthless information like "Im a pleasant person" Nobody cares man. You'll see i'm right in a few weeks of "not being sold for 350"

hey all this d00d does is shitpost wts threads, can we have duce ban him?

• Like 1

Would you mind putting current meditation path and level in the topic as well, and also if it has any tomes.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, FranktheTank said:

Would you mind putting current meditation path and level in the topic as well, and also if it has any tomes.

Thank you!

PoK no tomes.  In addition to defensive being a better sotg than sotg, I would also like to point out that his sword, shield, and plate doesn't take much repair damage due to the smithing skills.

Gladiator, we are all representatives of our kingdoms.  That being said when I saw you in the WU/panda joint discord I got the heck outta there.  You should quit trolling wts threads so that more people will join up.  Appreciate whatever input you've made that isn't you tryin'a be a douche.

I am a pleasant businessman to deal with and don't be off-put by my avatar.  I rather like my avatar.

Edited by Johnston
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Johnston said:

Gladiator, we are all representatives of our kingdoms.  That being said when I saw you in the WU/panda joint discord I got the heck outta there.  You should quit trolling wts threads so that more people will join up.  Appreciate whatever input you've made that isn't you tryin'a be a douche.

Im guessing you think this is a personal attack to you or something? I just stated a fact, and presented a reason as to why i think that is the case. Now, you have to bring up something which is entirely out of context about me and my kingdom which have absolutely nothing to do with your sale . For the record, i am not trolling your thread, you already trolled it yourself.

• Like 1

Im guessing you think this is a personal attack to you or something? I just stated a fact, and presented a reason as to why i think that is the case. Now, you have to bring up something which is entirely out of context about me and my kingdom which have absolutely nothing to do with your sale . For the record, i am not trolling your thread, you already trolled it yourself.

dude literally all you do is shitpost wts threads.  it's nothing personal, it's just literally all you do.  i'm stating an objective fact.  you're not trying to be a douche?  appreciate ya.

Edited by Johnston

45 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

Seems more of a crafter than a pvper to be fair

Sure it's got WS, but not much else.  Pretty decent weapon and fight skills, good large metal shield skill.... looks more like a fighter to me.

I can't price accounts very well, but this is definitely a good start for someone looking to PvP, too bad it's not SoTG.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Johnston said:

dude literally all you do is shitpost wts threads.  it's nothing personal, it's just literally all you do.  i'm stating an objective fact.  you're not trying to be a douche?  appreciate ya.

Give me an example of me shitposting a wts thread. This is not one btw  because i did not do it here. If its "all i do" you have to find at least one example right?

Edited by Gladiator

Give me an example of me shitposting a wts thread. This is not one btw  because i did not do it here. If its "all i do" you have to find at least one example right?

I had ten examples.  They all got deleted.  They don't ban paying customers like Duce used to.  I should know, the guy banned me once.

Edited by Johnston

2 minutes ago, Johnston said:

I had ten examples but it looks like they don't ban paying customers from the forum since the guy who hands out all of the bans literally ######in' DIED.

They all got deleted.

Well you are accusing me of doing something for which there is no evidence for. I dont know man, it's not right, you should apologize.

13 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Well you are accusing me of doing something for which there is no evidence for. I dont know man, it's not right, you should apologize.

i'm sorry?

Edited by Johnston
  • Like 1

I'm a pleasant businessman to deal with who doesn't want to kill himself over a slow-paced sandbox mmorpg.  It made sense when it was an allegory for the struggle between good and evil, but it's a toxic wasteland where everyone is guilty.  I invite shitposters from all walks of life to post here and get your jollies, play one over on the ol' Johnston.  I've been a punching bag all my life and I love it.

Edited by Johnston
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Johnston said:

I'm a pleasant businessman to deal with who doesn't want to kill himself over a slow-paced sandbox mmorpg.  It made sense when it was an allegory for the struggle between good and evil, but it's a toxic wasteland where everyone is guilty.  I invite shitposters from all walks of life to post here and get your jollies, play one over on the ol' Johnston.  I've been a punching bag all my life and I love it.

Wow dude. Just sell your stuff and post your moping in the Town Hall forum if thats your thing. Buyers don't care about how rough your Wurm life has been. Enough with the self pity. 

Edited by Angelklaine

Oh look, it's the guy who quit JK because I explained to him that we're the nice kingdom.  Anyone else want to poop on me, you're invited and I will contextualize it.  Angelkaine always hated me, Gladiator just gets his jollies from trolling the forums which I guess I can respect and not take personally.  The entire game is just bullies kicking down sandcastles.  It wasn't always like this.  We the customers used to ban people for shitposting, but the mod team isn't quite there anymore.  The game is a toxic wasteland and somebody (not me, i'm not giving anyone the satisfaction, but somebody similar to me might) is going to get hurt really, really badly IRL if the staff doesn't do anything.  "Oh, boo hoo."

Edited by Johnston

13 minutes ago, Johnston said:

Oh look, it's the guy who quit JK because I explained to him that we're the nice kingdom.  Anyone else want to poop on me, you're invited and I will contextualize it.  Angelkaine always hated me, Gladiator just gets his jollies from trolling the forums which I guess I can respect and not take personally.

Whats your problem dude? I'm always doing hota and made thousands of bricks for the pmk. Its only game. Why you haff to be mad?

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 4

If they banned people according to your standards there wouldn't be anyone left to play with. 

• Like 2