Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

Mines.. the joys there of...or not

Ok I was mining this from the inside.... so I can get a flush opening with the ground. but it angles up both on the outside and inside... Please do not say cement because that would only take care of it slightly from in inside..

I cannot collapse it.. not until a friend decides to log in.....But it will not let me level or flatten it.. is there any way to deal with this.. I spend two freakn days mining my way to this location from the inside delt with all kinds of  insanity only to have this happen....wth

https://imgur.com/2CKI0l2

Collapse is your only option for what you're trying to achieve.

Remember the slope of that inside tile.

Go outside, clear the dirt. Let your friend collapse it, while you're outside. Surface mine the corners of the outside tile down to match the flat tunnel tiles. Re-open.

ty sigh...  I have in world help now... it i s a bigger project than anticipted.. I had to have my fence removed and trees LOLOL oh what a mess lol

Hi. Liam should be on later this evening. Schmeric's advice is good, but you only have to surface mine one corner to make it work, so just pick one corner and clear all the dirt around it. 

Drop a bucket or something right outside the opening to make sure Liam doesn't collapse the wrong one if you're not online.