Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Request for flat map

I'm looking for a map that is a completely flat square, one that loads. Whenever I make a flat map on the map maker, it won't start in game. And I don't mean mostly flat, I mean literally every single tile with 0 slope. I've already loaded a mostly flat one and spent over 10 hours levelling. I didn't even get through a tiny portion of it. I can't do more of that. Does something like this exist, or is anyone willing to make one for me?

Failing that, I'd be happy with a GM tool that like paint tile that could level 81 squares at once without needing to sort out dropping or spawning dirt. Is there a mod like that? I've looked, but I can't find anything...

On 4/15/2018 at 9:31 PM, Attenia said:

I'm looking for a map that is a completely flat square, one that loads. Whenever I make a flat map on the map maker, it won't start in game. And I don't mean mostly flat, I mean literally every single tile with 0 slope.

I am so curious...what is the benefit of a completely flat, square map?  I am trying to imagine, but coming up blank.  Hunting?  Really, really hard PvP?

Edited by Batta

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:57 AM, Batta said:

I am so curious...what is the benefit of a completely flat, square map?  I am trying to imagine, but coming up blank.  Hunting?  Really, really hard PvP?

It makes it really easy to find traitor animals, impossible to die falling off slopes and easy to get around :)

Did you still need a flat map?