Sign in to follow this  
MordosKull

Combination Titles

Why not create some cool new combination titles? For example, something like if you have a title in knives and bladesmithing, then you get the Boss of Blades title. Or maybe a title in fighting and aggressive fighting combine to make a available a new title: Sergeant Slaughter.

You get the point  :)

• Like 3

+1

they can do it for the tomes. 

Do it for the skills!

Please keep in mind that below post is written from my personal perspective, as a player and not as a dev.

I would love more titles related to gameplay itself and not just skills as well... One for 100k surface mining attempts maybe? :)

In general, there is so much to learn about achievements/titles system from games that perfected it such like Guild Wars 2 - I would love to see similar system in Wurm, with globally visible ranking/point count and ocassional rewards for reaching thresholds.

• Like 3

I agree with pretty much all the above, and have made a similar suggestion myself:

On 7/22/2016 at 10:50 PM, Ostentatio said:

It would be nice if we could choose two titles at a time, then choose their order, to make a sort of compound title.

I feel like this would add a nice bit of individual personality and customization to the title system, since you'd walk around with a title a bit more unique than the mostly-boilerplate ones we currently use.

Examples of what I mean:

• Educated Drunkard
  • Alcoholic Farmer
  • Iron Chef Dragonslayer
  • Cavalier Granger
  • Alchemist Gardener
  • Mercenary Caterer
  • Metallurgist Puppeteer
  • Clairvoyant Milkmaid

Obviously, some combinations wouldn't sound good, but that would be up to the player's discretion.

Warlander's idea of adding more to the pool for other actions (like all the achievements we have) is pretty nice too.

Nothing wrong with another layer of personalization!

Major -1 for global listings or anything related to special rewards on that level until account selling is ended.

+1 to giving titles for achievements like pull a cart 50k tiles givea master hauler title and the like

+1 to OP, cool idea