Sign in to follow this  
Gladiator

Hi. I have a personal goal to slay the avatar of Fo. I'm not sure if they spawn on freedom as well, but if anybody seen one, let me know.

I believe they do. I've slain few avatars on Xanadu, so i suppose Fo spawns as well.

they do spawn on freedom, but tend to dissapear once the Fo mission they are tied to is finished... or when the GMs decide to wipe them out of the servers face.

Unless the bug was fixed... one give item mission made them despawn, multiple items didn't remove them when completed... giving you free avatars to hunt... except for the removal mentionned above.

Yeah they spawn on Freedom, i had one at my farm couple of months ago...

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

I have a personal goal to slay the avatar of Fo.

You are a very cruel person to want to kill this gentle green giant. Some years back on Pristine one of these towering behemoths wandered onto the perimeter area of my Village. A spectacular sight to behold. Then he slowly lumbered off into the deeper forests once he had seen how the other humans had cut them down so carelessly in the surrounding area.

=Ayes=

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ayes said:

You are a very cruel person to want to kill this gentle green giant. Some years back on Pristine one of these towering behemoths wandered onto the perimeter area of my Village. A spectacular sight to behold. Then he slowly lumbered off into the deeper forests once he had seen how the other humans had cut them down so carelessly in the surrounding area.

=Ayes=

Oh i would have murdered the living leaves out of the motherbrusher so hard they would crown me lion king of the jungle

6 hours ago, LorenaMontana said:

Can always hop over to epic

The heresy!

I heard its full of pink carebears that have stumpy arms and their hearts on the outside of their chests.

No but seriously. If anyone sees one in Epic, let him know. I'll sail him to it. :D

Name: Everyone: Bright Folly to Fo

Started: 14/04/18 05:05

Expires: 21/04/18 05:05

Description: Fo needs  10 of you to bring and give pottery shingles to aged Avatar of Fo. Aged Avatar of Fo was last seen near Olive Branch in the north regions.

Just spawned on Celebration. Looks like this is your chance!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fabricant said:

Fo needs  10 of you to bring and give pottery shingles to aged Avatar of Fo

See!? The poor soul just wants to settle down and build a roof over his head. Probably will just string it up over some cedar trees down in the dip of a valley.

=Ayes=

On 4/14/2018 at 0:02 PM, Ayes said:

See!? The poor soul just wants to settle down and build a roof over his head. Probably will just string it up over some cedar trees down in the dip of a valley.

=Ayes=

Its his poor taste in roofs. He should have used slate.