Sign in to follow this  
Prophetears

Name and Shame - Necroedarkslayer

9 minutes ago, KyleBooze said:

I haven't had any problems with Necro, he's helped me at times and I've helped him at times. The whole OP just looks like assumptions to me.

It's not weird at all that the post is from a forum account made this year...

I'm the actual propheteer, and i can confirm that i am on discord.

Edited by Prophetears
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

Yeah cause it's a real mystery who's behind the account. 

it's not like fake forums accounts haven't been used before...

1 minute ago, KyleBooze said:

The best part is when someone goes crazy and starts accusing you of having an account that you've never owned. lol (Not related to this thread, just something I remembered based on the current convo.)

3 hours ago, KyleBooze said:

If the poster's identity matters to you so much, then talk to him in discord and end the mystery. But given anyone in TC can tell you its him...

13 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Is this 2018's version of Niru? This is getting weird. I never even knew these new people were victimized as well. And as usual, Necro still silent. 

1e5dc65709b3cb7553c4ffedcb72dd24.png

Can't pretend he doesn't know about it. Nothing to say?

weeks ago before any of this even started he told me he got himself "muted" from being able to post on the forums(same time that he got banned from wurm discord) either that or he just doesnt have anything to say but that again can only be confirmed by someone with forum admin access i guess

9 hours ago, KyleBooze said:

Lol....

Trust me, you'd have to be a special kind of special to not even recognize his typing style tbh

Also the fact that Enki has now been involved in the case must've gone over your head a bit there too

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 7

I remember him going on about having 3g on hand and about an hour after dropping that dirtpile coastal deed begging me for 1g in kingdom funds because of sudden poverty irl. He was told to whistle dixie

Funny how he never got his way when "toxic players" ran jk. Aaaaaaaaaaa

But yeah a pathological liar and twisted individual. It was pretty much after i formed macedon how apparent this became in him

Edited by Postinglels
Leakage
  • Like 7

he pms peeps who join TC that may have known him on freedom swearing at them. 

Biggest joke of wurm, hope he's reading this.

15 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

he pms peeps who join TC that may have known him on freedom swearing at them. 

Some folks - people who dont play often - picked up from the now-disbanded capitol deed Kyara, hitching a ride to freedom - got pms saying ###### about being traitors. Sent from shared accounts, so it's a mystery who could that be.. go figure.

None of this surprises me.  Not his first run at being a questionable character.  He was abusive in rage tempers to me on many occasions on and off staff.  A reason for me quitting the first time, and leaving JKC.  Chronic liar with countless stories in delusions of grandeur. I suspected a cause for much of this behavior, and likely still going on needing all that coin to fund.  Just being associated by kingdom or as subordinate staff member caused me problems yet had to endure.  Often I want to believe in the best of people yet some persist in showing otherwise,  leaving me to feel foolish and disappointed.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 10

I do not wish to be caught up in all of this drama, and I will state that a lot has been told to me that more or less I have to brush off as hearsay.  At first glance there is quite a bit here that is either untrue or third party conjecture, but I will not bother to clear any of that up as this is a social issue more than a moderation issue.

I am not in the habit of releasing information on any investigations or activities that we conduct on the behalf of our members, but as I stated earlier about receiving info that has given me cause to lock Dagobert for now I would like to clarify something at this time.  Multiple parties in contact with Stormcrow informed me that he would be contacting me directly about the situation during this past weekend, and it has already been 5 days and still nothing.  So since that has not happened I will put this tidbit of info out.

The info that gave me reason to lock Dagobert came direct from Necroe.  He directly told me that Dagobert was still Stormcrow's during our conversation, among other things, and even provided evidence of how and why he had access to it.  The information I have discounts a lot of claims and I had hoped Stormcrow could end this, but at this time, as it stands I have no viable reason to investigate any item issues in this matter.

As for this name and shame thread, yes it is a normal situation to make someone socially accountable for their actions here, but I feel like this thread is getting a bit too personal with a lot of information that may or may not be true about someone.  I do not care if you civilly discuss situations that actually occurred, but I would ask that you avoid personal attacks.

/Enki (Head Game Master)

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Enki said:

I do not wish to be caught up in all of this drama, and I will state that a lot has been told to me that more or less I have to brush off as hearsay.  At first glance there is quite a bit here that is either untrue or third party conjecture, but I will not bother to clear any of that up as this is a social issue more than a moderation issue.

I am not in the habit of releasing information on any investigations or activities that we conduct on the behalf of our members, but as I stated earlier about receiving info that has given me cause to lock Dagobert for now I would like to clarify something at this time.  Multiple parties in contact with Stormcrow informed me that he would be contacting me directly about the situation during this past weekend, and it has already been 5 days and still nothing.  So since that has not happened I will put this tidbit of info out.

The info that gave me reason to lock Dagobert came direct from Necroe.  He directly told me that Dagobert was still Stormcrow's during our conversation, among other things, and even provided evidence of how and why he had access to it.  The information I have discounts a lot of claims and I had hoped Stormcrow could end this, but at this time, as it stands I have no viable reason to investigate any item issues in this matter.

As for this name and shame thread, yes it is a normal situation to make someone socially accountable for their actions here, but I feel like this thread is getting a bit too personal with a lot of information that may or may not be true about someone.  I do not care if you civilly discuss situations that actually occurred, but I would ask that you avoid personal attacks.

/Enki (Head Game Master)

Thank you. Now someone lock this garbage thread

Edited by Toolhead
  • Like 1

You should bite your tongue, he hasn't messaged him...yet

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Enki said:

/Enki (Head Game Master)

Thanks for the update, Enki, and for your support. The community appreciates it.

I was very good friends with Necroe for a long while, until one embarrassing situation where he manipulated and lied to me.  Three years ago, there was dragon drama on our server, Release, where we felt like Bibi conspired with Whykillme and kited away a dragon while my alliance was trying to pen it, which caused much tension between us and Bibi/Whykillme.  Very soon after the slaying on Bibi's deed, there was a public TK slaying on Xanadu by Bibi and the same group, and were told no tome dropped.

Afterwards, Bibi was pm'ing with Necroe (as they were friends also) and Necroe was pm'ing me telling me that their group secretly got a tome off the unique and that she got a charge.  I believed Necroe and posted a public accusation against Bibi, which turned out to be false.  She had purchased the charge from Wurmhole and the whole fiasco made me feel foolish and betrayed.  

Though, as much as I dislike Necroe for misleading me, it's my fault.  I wish I would have handled it differently and pm'd her instead.

Here's the forum post if interested.  Scroll down about half way.

Edited by Galatyn
  • Like 5

update...

Stormcrow threw some words at me and I threw a few back.  The ones that stuck confirmed most of the information that Necroe had provided me, and after seeing Stormcrows conversations with several parties the Dagobert issue is now resolved as far as I am concerned.

Yes I know, that issue was only one small part of this and people are still dealing with the fallout of theft accusations made against them during Necroe's activities that for the most part appear to be untrue, such as those that were made against Kingen, Xallo, Alyeska, and a few others during the mess leading up to this thread.  This is more of a social PVP issue than moderation so I do not intend to get involved in all of that soap opera.  People make their own reputations, and yours speaks volumes giving you the social collateral to show that any accusations made in this matter were probably false.

/Enki (Head Game Master)

• Like 11

If anyone questions why new players don't stick around or join PvP servers, this kind of toxic drama from entrenched vets is one significant reason.

• Like 6

On 16/04/2018 at 3:03 PM, Mclavin said:

Nah on rs this was norm. More players still. 

The real shame here is all these accusations being thrown around publicly, unsubstantiated. Real people were behind these accusations. Whether you were the one making them or the one who had their reputation smeared it's sad. 

And it served no purpose.

• Like 3

The funny part is that necroe is still more likely to get back on staff than guy's like me or proph

• Like 2

On 4/19/2018 at 0:17 PM, Postinglels said:

The funny part is that necroe is still more likely to get back on staff than guy's like me or proph

Yeah I was wondering about that...

Yea i agree! I've never met anyone who steals as much pizza and wemp than this guys ..... I'm just glad he hasn't found all his rift mats i stole. :/