Sign in to follow this  
Prophetears

Name and Shame - Necroedarkslayer

I'd like to note that im willing to hedge 13 years of a stellar reputation on this post, but i don't think this post comes as a surprise to pretty much anyone.

Recently, Necroe was given access to a chaos specific account that was shared between few people. It's name was Dagobert.

Necroe took the liberty of cleaning high value items off the account (such as a summer hat) and selling them through his friends (Missmandy was selling the summer hat for him). We don't know the extent of everything stolen yet, and aren't 100% certain if the account has been stolen yet, there is currently a pending investigation going on with that. His friends may not be aware that they are actually selling stolen items.

Summer hat in question

b82ef669b5.png

no signature, 95ql 1.5 damage at time of purchase, rare.

Image showing that Dagobert did not infact give anyone permission to take and sell his belongings (facebook convo with dago, blue = xallo, grey = dago)

FbZB6MI.png

sorry for poor crop, keeping RL names out to anyone that isn't staff

This hat was taken off of the Dagobert account, given to Missmandy to sell, sold to someone in TC, and when it was delivered, Wargasm was on the boat. Shortly after the sale, this was being posted  [23:49:28] <Necroedarkslayer> (Cel) WTB looking for a couple drake sets shoot me an offer for what you have (do not need caps) And we can only assume that was to "launder" the money... unfortunately...

Prior to this, Necroe also took the liberty of cleaning out old JKC players belongings and stole those as well, such as Goathill's belongings. Those may have already been sold, or kept, we aren't really sure.

When Necroe was confronted over this after Xallo spoke with Dagobert over Facebook (Dago had no idea, and this prompted an investigation with Enki), Necroe had the audacity to accuse Xallo of the theft of both Dagobert's belongings and his other accounts, Stormcrows.

rlYdY33.png

sorry for the poor crop, trying to keep RL names and photos out of this to everyone that isn't staff.

Necroe also had the audacity to accuse Kingen of the theft of Goathill's scale, when Kingen had no access to it, not too long after had discovered most of Goathill's belongings on Necroe after we killed him trying to cross the border.

I was half tempted to post old chaos drama (that do actually involve theft, as there is proof that he broke into peoples houses and stole his own alliance mates stuff there too..), as this individual is an unreliable, pathological liar, already known to catfish people by faking illnesses and stealing other peoples facebook profile pictures, but we will let that slide outside of one video for people interested in stuff that may not affect them here.

Notable timestamps from third party conversation:

2:14 - Goathills scale set (Apparently this was returned to him)

24:45 - Necroe blames Xallo for theft

So, buyer beware, if you buy from Necroedarkslayer, or anyone he associates with (Missmandy, Wargasm, etc.) you may be purchasing stolen goods, and the players that are selling it may be unaware that the goods are in fact stolen, so that is something to be aware of.

I also apologize for the jumble, this post will be cleaned up a bit and more added to it as i have like huge word essays in PM's from -several- involved parties, and if it was all posted here we would probably never get done reading it. It's just a shame that a previous staff member acts a thief, something i despise, but i would simply highly recommend to avoid purchasing anything from this individual especially while its being looked into via staff.

As far as i know, he plays on Necroedarkslayer, and his forum name is @necroe

Edit:

Necroe has been giving out the hashes to accounts that do not belong to him.

He also may have stolen from Greyhound and, we already knew he was responsible for clearing out houses in Kyara that didn't belong to him, stealing their stuff, and taking it to freedom.

1 hour ago, Sharkin said:

I've never had any problems with Necroe and I have always considered him a friend. But when this thread came to surface I realized, maybe I've just been a pawn in his game.

He told me some of Dagobert's stuff had gone missing, and turned suspicions towards Xallo or Alyeska. I don't know if this happened at the same time as the summerhat. So he might not be lying here, the investigation will tell.

Logging started 2017-10-23
[20:05:42] <Necroedarkslayer> I noticed some of dagos ###### was gone a while back but at the time i couldnt get ahold of dago though then so wasnt sure
[20:06:05] <Necroedarkslayer> But from the looks someone took off with dagos two small magic chests and his moon metal stash
[20:06:31] <Sharkin> aww
[20:06:32] <Necroedarkslayer> Xallo and aly to my knowledge were the only two with access that i know of
[20:06:56] <Necroedarkslayer> May have been another person or two that i didnt know of but im pretty sure it was only them

As mentioned in this thread, Necroe is accused of bashing houses in Kyara to steal items. In this conversation he called me to a meeting with some other people in discord, blaming Kingen for these actions. He never mentions Kingen in these logs but that's what happened.

Logging started 2017-11-10
[14:46:54] <Necroedarkslayer> Sharkin
[14:47:08] <Necroedarkslayer> You possibly available to talk by chance?
[14:47:16] <Sharkin> yeah
[14:47:24] <Necroedarkslayer> on some voice chat preferably?
[14:47:30] <Sharkin> yeah sure
[14:47:38] <Necroedarkslayer> JK teamspeak?
[14:47:39] <Sharkin> what's JKs discord link?
[14:47:46] <Sharkin> don't have teamspeak anymore :P
[14:47:53] <Necroedarkslayer> okay hold on
[14:48:31] <Necroedarkslayer> JK discord is gonna be tricky because this is about someone and Id rather not make this known until i talk with some people first and he may or may not jump in channel
[14:48:36] <Necroedarkslayer> but we can do it there i guess

My best wurm friend Greyhound had his high value items stolen along with his Bag of keeping. I understand now that there's a chance Necroe is behind this as well.

Logging started 2017-10-23
[20:03:18] <Necroedarkslayer> hey sharkin
[20:03:25] <Sharkin> yo
[20:04:04] <Necroedarkslayer> Greyhound changed his pass?
[20:04:29] <Necroedarkslayer> From the looks of things clerk may be missing money off it as well
[20:04:52] <Necroedarkslayer> He didnt change that one do you think you could ask him to change it and get the new hash to me and smacked?
[20:04:53] <Sharkin> yeah, since Xallo went to crusaders
[20:05:08] <Necroedarkslayer> good, nothing missing i hope?

It sure was!

I'm not really into this name and shame thing, but it's some of my oldest friends that has been screwed over here. Players have the right to know and be cautious, therefor I share this just to warn the community and help the investigation.

I really hope it wasn't you who took advantage of Greyhound's generosity. If you did, please return the items. I'd forgive you.

Edited by Prophetears
  • Like 15

Like, a few people are involved with this who aided and help sell the summer hats so that Necroe wouldn't show up in trade market. 

He also bashed people houses/stole items and was caught on hota with a bunch of rare gear, tools that wasn't his or named after him, but instead inactive players. 

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 4

I'm not surprised to hear about this to be honest. Hopefully action is taken against him. Stealing within your kingdom and meta-gaming should not be tolerated. 

Thanks OP for bringing this to light for everyone to see.

• Like 1

I don't believe a word of this until a GM steps in. You present little evidence, audio of a known thief, and the first page is already filled with your kingdom trash-talking. Not building a strong case here.

I do not wish to be caught up in all of this drama, and I will state that a lot has been told to me that more or less I have to brush off as hearsay.  At first glance there is quite a bit here that is either untrue or third party conjecture, but I will not bother to clear any of that up as this is a social issue more than a moderation issue.

I am not in the habit of releasing information on any investigations or activities that we conduct on the behalf of our members, but as I stated earlier about receiving info that has given me cause to lock Dagobert for now I would like to clarify something at this time.  Multiple parties in contact with Stormcrow informed me that he would be contacting me directly about the situation during this past weekend, and it has already been 5 days and still nothing.  So since that has not happened I will put this tidbit of info out.

The info that gave me reason to lock Dagobert came direct from Necroe.  He directly told me that Dagobert was still Stormcrow's during our conversation, among other things, and even provided evidence of how and why he had access to it.  The information I have discounts a lot of claims and I had hoped Stormcrow could end this, but at this time, as it stands I have no viable reason to investigate any item issues in this matter.

As for this name and shame thread, yes it is a normal situation to make someone socially accountable for their actions here, but I feel like this thread is getting a bit too personal with a lot of information that may or may not be true about someone.  I do not care if you civilly discuss situations that actually occurred, but I would ask that you avoid personal attacks.

update...

Stormcrow threw some words at me and I threw a few back.  The ones that stuck confirmed most of the information that Necroe had provided me, and after seeing Stormcrows conversations with several parties the Dagobert issue is now resolved as far as I am concerned.

Yes I know, that issue was only one small part of this and people are still dealing with the fallout of theft accusations made against them during Necroe's activities that for the most part appear to be untrue, such as those that were made against Kingen, Xallo, Alyeska, and a few others during the mess leading up to this thread.  This is more of a social PVP issue than moderation so I do not intend to get involved in all of that soap opera.  People make their own reputations, and yours speaks volumes giving you the social collateral to show that any accusations made in this matter were probably false.

/Enki (Head Game Master)

Edited by Toolhead
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Toolhead said:

I don't believe a word of this until a GM steps in. You present little evidence, audio of a known thief, and the first page is already filled with your kingdom trash-talking. Not building a strong case here.

I'm sure one will very soon, just like one has with every other name and shame i've ever posted. I don't hedge my reputation on opinions, unlike some others. As i stated though, the audio isn't really relevant. The thread is specifically about Dagobert's items. The other items from other people he stole is technically legal, as it was on a PvP server. Its just scummy to do.

Sadly i can't show you the real names of the messages, as, I think its a little bit unfair to show personal/RL information of everyone involved. Rest assured the staff have seen it though, and are in constant contact.

Edited by Prophetears

6 minutes ago, Prophetears said:

I'm sure one will very soon, just like one has with every other name and shame i've ever posted. I don't hedge my reputation on opinions, unlike some others. As i stated though, the audio isn't really relevant. The thread is specifically about Dagobert's items. The other items from other people he stole is technically legal, as it was on a PvP server. Its just scummy to do.

Sadly i can't show you the real names of the messages, as, I think its a little bit unfair to show personal/RL information of everyone involved. Rest assured the staff have seen it though, and are in constant contact.

For you to shame me and accuse me of doing something wrong when all I did was sell something for a fellow player without asking questions or assuming the item was stole I thank you very much for making me look bad without asking me my part in it.

You took the time to write this long speech but you couldn't be bothered to ask me about my part or if I knew it was stole or anything. You just assumed I knew and sold it willingly.

I have never sold a stolen item. If this item was I wasnt made aware until after the sale by a few other players telling me. I thought it was all gossip from rival kingdoms on Chaos. 

But next time try messaging the parties involved instead of slamming them on forums.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, MissMandy said:

For you to shame me and accuse me of doing something wrong when all I did was sell something for a fellow player without asking questions or assuming the item was stole I thank you very much for making me look bad without asking me my part in it.

You took the time to write this long speech but you couldn't be bothered to ask me about my part or if I knew it was stole or anything. You just assumed I knew and sold it willingly.

I have never sold a stolen item. If this item was I wasnt made aware until after the sale by a few other players telling me. I thought it was all gossip from rival kingdoms on Chaos. 

But next time try messaging the parties involved instead of slamming them on forums.

He used you and you're an accomplice unfortunately. All data is important regardless.

10 minutes ago, MissMandy said:

I don't think the quote is what you meant to quote, but that part was fixed as you posted. I rewrote the OP like five or six times and left out a few sentences on accident. It's clear now.

Even then it was in the post in several places that you guys may not be aware the goods are stolen, and some people we did reach out to, including Necroe himself.

Whether you are aware or not, you did infact sell a stolen item, and maybe more than one, i don't know. But we do know that friends, such as yourself, are selling stolen goods, again, whether you are aware of it or not. So i do know your part, and it was pretty obvious.

Either way, this is just for the public. All of this and then some in his the hands of the staff and they will investigate and handle it accordingly, i'm sure.

Edited by Prophetears

And the forum wars begin...

Edited by Tpikoll
  • Like 1

Well I will not be selling anything for anyone unless they are people on my deed or people I trust. So there will be no sales that are stolen coming from me.

• Like 2

no, not really. Toolhead spazzed out when confronted in pms, those can be leaked soon too, i think letting a GM speak and us coming back to the silence will be enough. Cheers

Edited by Mclavin

14 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

no, not really. Toolhead spazzed out when confronted in pms, those can be leaked soon too, i think letting a GM speak and us coming back to the silence will be enough. Cheers

plz leak the pms where you call me name after name while presenting no logical arguments :rolleyes:

• Like 1

go ahead and post it - i don't like you, think you're the biggest rage hard on this game. Still defend the actions of Necroe - yet people outside your group are quicker to condem his actions ON PEOPLE YOU WERE GROUPED WITH. Feel bad for the people victim of this. 

Loll

"How other kingdoms come here bad mouthing him"

Why haven't you done ANYTHING at any stage to stop him. Kyara. Exporting items. Dago, summer hats, wow. Just...Gotta be pretty dumb/stupid and naive to allow this to go under your nose. Or knowing of it. 

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

i don't like you, think you're the biggest rage hard on this game.

:joy: :ok_hand: :100:

• Like 1

keep defending thiefs. Poor those who were true JKC. Who allowed these fools to run anything? lol. Shouldn't be able to look after a dead tortoise. woulds probs rob it's rocks.

ik it's in your name but do you gotta be such a tool? lol

Edited by Mclavin

I have been provided information in this Dagobert situation that has given me cause to lock the avatar out of the game until I hear directly from the real Stormcrow.

• Like 16

I never personally met Necroe, and have heard good and bad things about him. But even those who speak good of him admit to not be surprised. The fact he stole the summer hat and had it sold is good enough to convince me. Even Mandy admits it was this same hat that was sold, and its real owner already said he didnt give permission to have it sold.

Its a case of trust betrayed. Don't share your passwords, peeps. This happens when you do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Enki said:

I have been provided information in this Dagobert situation that has given me cause to lock the avatar out of the game until I hear directly from the real Stormcrow.

This is great news. Even though you guys dont have to, its great to hear that reason trumphs policy. Thanks for taking care of your playerbase.

6 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

I never personally met Necroe, and have heard good and bad things about him. But even those who speak good of him admit to not be surprised. The fact he stole the summer hat and had it sold is good enough to convince me. Even Mandy admits it was this same hat that was sold, and its real owner already said he didnt give permission to have it sold.

Its a case of trust betrayed. Don't share your passwords, peeps. This happens when you do.

None of this has been proven as fact, stop mindlessly posting whatever your kingdom says.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Enki said:

Be advised Stormcrow owns Dagboert, Stormcrow, and Elamor, and the other accounts may also be at risk.

Just now, Toolhead said:

None of this has been proven as fact, stop mindlessly posting whatever your kingdom says.

Is the Summer Hat's Dagobert? Check.

Did Necroe sell the Summer Hat without Dagobert's Permission? Check.

Did Mandy just admit she sold it for Necroe? Check.

Did Enki just lock the account due to information provided? Check.

Are you pretending its a lie because you dont like what's going on and Necroe is your friend? Check.

Do you have evidence to the contrary? If so, present it and clear his name. Its that simple.

• Like 4