Sign in to follow this  
MordosKull

Crazy Larder Snowball Decay

Newer larders with newly stocked snow in icebox are not holding back snowball decay properly. Older larders, however, work properly. Issue is being experienced by some but not all and is only with newer larders it seems. Please fix

I have one older larder on hand and 3 new ones. Older one is doing fine and the 3 new ones are decaying snowballs like crazy - like others are also complaining of. Let me know if I can be of any help with regard to these four and making any comparisons or anything like that.

Same on our server, brand new server since the update. All snowballs are gone after only a couple of days.

We recently moved deeds, and gave away our older larders, built new ones of the wood type we wanted. The new larders are taking big hits on snowballs very quickly. It seems to slow down a bit after the first couple of ticks, but even with 99ql snowballs, they take an immediate large hit. I've spoken with the folks who have our old ones, and they seem to be working as they always have.  This has been going on noticeably the last two Wurm years that I have noticed. We are on Xanadu.Just looked in the larders, many are at 22+ damage.

• Like 1

any address for this issue?  as i stock several larders  and have a lot with less than half the snowballs before spring is over  ive taken to stockpiling in magic chest   bad option 

I'm not able to reproduce this issue.  I made a new larder when seeing this post and I have 2 older ones.  I put my freshest snowballs in the new larder and moved my older ones into larder 2 and even older ones into larder 3.  Although the snowballs have decay, I have snowballs left from 3 winters ago and wrapped meals with no decay in the 1st and 2nd larder.

I'm not aware of any changes to larders or snow or decay, but will leave this here for further testing or dev response.

Two new larders both on deed / one inside cave / one inside building. Both have 99 ql snowballs take 40 dmg tics in one day.