Sign in to follow this  
Johnnny

Wurm Unlimited + Wurm Assistant in a .bat file

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this in, but here we go regardless:

Basically what I'm trying to do is to launch WU and WA together from one shortcut via a .bat file, because I'm lazy or sometimes forget to run WA. :D

The .bat run is successful however it only runs WA and not WU. Any help would be appreciated as I'm failing to do this for over 3 hrs now.

What is the problem here?

@ECHO OFF
start "" "A:\WurmAssistant3Launcher\AldursLab.WurmAssistant.Launcher.exe"
start "" "A:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\WurmLauncher.exe"

Unless you run them from a floppy drive  i suspect A: is the wrong drive letter. If after fixing that it still doesn't work - post what errors you are actually getting.

5 hours ago, bdew said:

Unless you run them from a floppy drive  i suspect A: is the wrong drive letter. If after fixing that it still doesn't work - post what errors you are actually getting.

I don't receive any error. Wurm Assistant opens up perfectly fine while WurmLauncher.exe does not even run in my processes and A: is my 2nd partition that I made so it should work from that location as my whole Steam is located there + the Wurm Assistant too and it runs fine.

EDIT: Tried placing Wurm Unlimited and Wurm Assistant on the C: partition, WA opens and runs fine while again WU does not show up in my process or runs at all.

Edited by Johnnny