Sign in to follow this  
madnezz

Increase Picnic Basket Capacity

Please either increase the capacity of a picnic basket's food compartment to 20kg + or allow us to slice off parts of meals to fit the tiny capacity. 

There is already the tech for either solution, the only negative I see to increasing the capacity is the weight/movement penalty, is there another game breaking reason for it being so small when meals can be 20kg now?  If there is, then add the measuring cup functionality to knives too and let us take parts of the meals we need when we travel across server lines to help friends for the day.  You could even make the picnic basket into a meal slicer, activate basket, target meal and it slices off a chunk that fits and inserts into basket.  If you can't already, make is so you can carry multiple meals within in the same picnic basket.

Edited by madnezz
  • Like 9

+1 for allowing us to slice few food bites of different meals and carry multiple meals in basket...

• Like 1

i remember reading something somewhere where some high lvl staff actually said they would be bringing slicing food soon(tm).

ive never been able to actually find it again sadly.

so yeah +1 for increased capacity

I just want to use my tin lunchbox, it has superman on the side and I can't use it at all, even after weeks on eating off of the same pizza its still too big by a factor of 10 to fit in my lunchbox.

I really don't want to haul a 20kg pizza around all day while I am doing things away from the deed, I should be able to slice off something small enough to fit in my lunch box.

The basket and the lunchbox were amazing features right up to the moment someone tried to put a freshly cooked pizza into it. They don't fit, the feature is useless and once again the dev's released content that no one can use for its intended purpose.

• Like 1

Agreed, they said they were going to allow us to cut up portions of food but it was never implemented...

just let any sized food fit, as long as its only one food item who cares

• Like 2

Yeah, a picknick basket is normally big enough for at least 4 people while a lunch box is more a one person meal.

+1 to bigger baskets and to slicing.

• Like 1

+1 for the ablity to cut portions off of food.  -1 for increasing capacity.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2018 at 4:35 PM, JakeRivers said:

I just want to use my tin lunchbox, it has superman on the side and I can't use it at all, even after weeks on eating off of the same pizza its still too big by a factor of 10 to fit in my lunchbox.

I really don't want to haul a 20kg pizza around all day while I am doing things away from the deed, I should be able to slice off something small enough to fit in my lunch box.

The basket and the lunchbox were amazing features right up to the moment someone tried to put a freshly cooked pizza into it. They don't fit, the feature is useless and once again the dev's released content that no one can use for its intended purpose.

Sliced pizza? Now that is just an outrageous thing to ask for. Who on earth would do that.

+1

• Like 1

I simply cannot view this topic title without thinking of Yogi Bear... :P

But +1 for slicing food, including things like chopped cabbages and pumpkins.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Roccandil said:

I simply cannot view this topic title without thinking of Yogi Bear... :P

But +1 for slicing food, including things like chopped cabbages and pumpkins.

Agreed. Slicing food should be a thing. Who the heck shoves a whole pumpkin in a pizza?

• Like 1

Victory : New: You can now use a knife cut a 2kg portion of larger weight prepared foods.

• Like 2