Sign in to follow this  
Finndar

Rest in Peace - Zorako

On 31 March, 2018, the Independence community lost one of its long time players, Zorako. 

Zorako was a very good man, and a good friend.  He was helpful to many on Indy - newbies and vets alike.  He was giving of his time, his knowledge, and his friendship. 

In-game, Zorako lived in central Indy, near Freedom Market, on a deed called Yoitsu Meadow.   In real life, Zorako lived in Nebraska, and was a veteran of the Vietnam War and the U.S Navy.  

We will miss you, friend Zorako.  Rest in peace. 

• Like 23

RIP - fare well wherever you are now, Zorako.

• Like 2

Sad news indeed. We have lost a generous, helpful and friendly player who will be missed. Condolences to his family and friends in game and out.

Rest in Peace Zorako.

• Like 3

Zorako was one of the good guys.  He was very helpful and friendly to all.  Everyone who knew him will miss him dearly.

R.I.P.  Zorako

• Like 2

Words can not describe the pain I felt when Gumbo told me Saturday night.

In the five years I have known Zorako, he was always courteous, always a gentleman, always willing to help out folks, always a kind word for the neubies who wandered past his deed on their initial explorations of Indy.

He was an Ally, a friend and a fellow Veteran.

My thanks to the GM's and Dev's for acting on Finndar's suggest that the Sacrarium of Despair just west of Zorako's deed on FM East Highway be renamed Zorako's Remembrance, so that there an in game memorial to this great and selfless resident of Indy.

We will all miss him, may he Rest In Peace, for he will always be with us, in our hearts.

Hughmongus

Co-Administrator - The Albia Roads Map of Indy

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, Finndar said:

An epic shrine monument is outside his deed:

d6cKFDx.jpg

That was very nice whoever did that.

• Like 3

For Niki,

Our newest CA, Finndar put the suggestion up thru the staff channels late Monday as he was undergoing initial CA training.

Our thanks to the Dev's and GM's for making his idea a reality today (Tuesday).

With heavy heart,

A friend of Zorako's

Hugh

Edited by HughMongus
grammer correction

Dang. Zorako was someone I was always happy to see, starting off in the same alliance, I saw him quite a lot. This is quite a blow. :(

Rest in peace, Z.

• Like 2

Rip Zorako. You were my wurm father.

Miss you.

• Like 5

RIP

I was very lucky to meet this fellow when I 1st started Wurm in 2015. He helped me when I was new to Wurm. He was a great example of what it means to be good in Wurm. Am very glad I got to meet him and to work w/ him on a small highway section. Am saddened now his passing.

I will miss him.

• Like 2

Zorako was a true gentleman, always friendly and ready to help. One of the good guys as someone put it before me. He will be greatly missed. RIP dear neighbor.

• Like 3