Sign in to follow this  
Steveleeb

[Fixed] Metal brush removed trimming colour - cannot be dyed

This is a black drake hide jacket dyed red. As you can see, the bits you can't dye, are black;

tcXMJoP.png

Now this, is what mine looks like;
ZIeelyf.jpg
black drake hide jacket, leather.

In this pic i have dyed what i can black, but the trimming is sickly green... it should be the same black as the first image.
I used a metal brush on it when painting armour became possible, it had a colour rune on it before. 
The metal brush removed the rune colour.. i fear it may have removed the trimming colour as well. 
I cannot return it to the previous colour because you can't dye that part of it. 

I'm told that maybe by adding a rune it'll reset the untouchable colour. 
unfortunately i have no adamantine.   --(edit - they got back to me, someone told them nay)
I tested it but at 33% chance the attach failed.

If anyone want's to swap their black jacket for my one, ql is not important (this one is 81), please respond to this thread. I paid £100 for this. 
If this is fixable through code then i posted this in the right place. 

Edited by Steveleeb

This is what it looks like when dropped onto the ground.
QIbw4bz.jpg

I believe the rune i attached to it long ago is what's to blame. 
It has long been overwritten and brushed off but it is still affecting the appearance of the trimming when worn.
<A jacket made from finest drake hide with brass husks.  Colors: R=12, G=12, B=12. It could be improved with a leather.>

Edited by Steveleeb

I have been informed this issue has been replicated.  Check your mail when you log in.

• Like 2

highly relieved. 
thank you very kindly. 
received mail. 

Edited by Steveleeb