Sign in to follow this  
Gwyn

Looking for mayor of Tinker's Square

Paging the mayor of Tinker's Square, just west of Esteron. It appears I'll need perms to lay catseyes along a stretch of highway that runs through the deed's perimeter. If anyone knows them, please pass this along. 

Still looking

Tauti and Arjen, I believe, are citizens and one may be mayor, if that jogs anybody's memory.

If you're able to get to the token, check that one. it'll show the name of the mayor at it.

Also, you need the dropping rights, not the planting rights for catseyes.

Thorin :)

• Like 1

Niarja says the deed was founded by Torbyn, who was most recently active on Epic in 2016.

The deed may not be owned by him any more, check the token to find out who's the mayor.

• Like 1

Checked token, Tauti is mayor (though they may just be a placeholder alt). Turns out they are on my friend list from ages ago and ... they haven't logged on for 386 days. I've tried PMing their forum account as well as Arjen in game, but no luck so far. According to token, the deed is allied with North Wood. Maybe somebody there knows them?

The stretch of highway running through Tinker's Square's perimeter was already there before I came along and is the most direct and sensible westward route out of Esteron. All I've done is upgrade it and extend it further west, so the highway should make pretty much zero difference to the deed/deedholders. I wonder if a GM could assist somehow? I'd really love to get these catseyes down and move on to the next stage of connecting SE Xanadu to the highway network.

If it's an already existing highway, you might consider dropping a waystone at one end of the deed, pass the deed, drop another waystone and continue to drop catseyes to finish upgrading the highway.

By doing so, you may not get a "complete" connection, but at least it won't stop your project, simply because someone hasn't shown up for over a year.

And while doing so, you can still continue your search for someone giving you the permits. ;)

Thorin :)