Sign in to follow this  
RiftsOfConflict

[N/A]

@RiftsOfConflictI see that you have created a new user march 29th.

This is wolfraiser, I joined your discord again so I know its you.. Dont worry I dont care if you ban me again. But I see you have to keep creating new

names on the forums and discord because you keep burning your bridges behind you. Some other names your known by are Kaycha, Artcore, WorfRaiser, Vox Populi (to those in his

discord, just click the username vox Populi, and you will see that its registered to wolfRaiser),  

You attacked my server in the forums, with no other 'real' reason then we left your previous one to build our new current one.

So how about I reveal, to the world why you felt if necessary to create a new user by the name of RiftsOfConflict,

instead of using your old previous account to post this like most other players do.

1. You have anger issues

2. you keep shutting down your servers after 2 months.

3. If you get upset you will  ban users weather or not they did something wrong.

4. This is the 4th attempt to run a server since october of 2017. You keep shutting them down, and again the theme is every time you get angry.

5. You give advantages to your friends on your servers, like hike up the skill and action rate when the server starts and all your friends join,

then lower it when new users come to the server when all your skills are up so that you and your friends can get ahead.

6. the last server 'you' summoned in game magical chests to everyone with spy glasses, full suit of armor, and combat rating potions. But not to the

new users that were not on your previous servers. So you are show favoritism to your select group of friends. I know this because I used to be

one of your short lived friends, with your phone number ect.

7. when you see a user leave your server and set up his own server, you will do everything your power to try and sabotage their progress, and invite 

your friends to do the same. So you will hold grudges and do everything in your power to be self destructive.

8. For anyone who played on his previous server, He named it 'The Wakening Lands'. You have seen his banning rampage, and his anger issues.

Wolf, I am only showing your the same courtesy you have shown me, Otherwise I wouldnt have even posted on this forum. Truth is, when I was helping

you run your server and giving you loads of ideas on how to build the foundation, your server went up to 17 active players, you took all the credit, then

when my group decided to leave you droped down to 12 players, thats when your server started to die, you started making decisions there after that

alienated more players, then it dropped to 5. I still had friends in your discord, and you flew off the handle yet again and threatened to shut down the

server. As a result, the last of your player base left for another server. (I wonder if you will accuse them of cheating if you see one of them start a server)

For your last 2 weeks you had only one player on it from time to time. Probably you.

Truth is your not fit to run a server. You do not have the experience in wurm unlimited, building maps, or managing the players you have. People will

come and people will 'leave' get over it. You would be better off just playing the game, and not running a server and you know it, thats why you have

created so many alias' and pretended to be someone.

as for everyone else.

I would advise everyone not to join this server or to help gm this server, because as soon as you leave, He will fly off the handle and get so mad that people

will have to tell him to calm down on discord, while you wonder if he is going to keep the server up. If his server fails, and it will fail, enless he gets his anger

problems in check, he will blame you as the reason the server shut down. But if you do any work for him, He will take all the credit and wont even mention your name,

enless you leave his server, then you will be come the reason it failed.

Ultimately the decision is yours, but you have been warned.

• Like 1

heres  one question ..

did you or did you not summon magical chests full of armor , and combat potions for your old player base from your previous server?

and before you say you gave them to everyone .. dont lie .. you told us the reason you gave them to some players, is they lost all

their skills from the previous server.

should anyone play on this server, Not enless they are a friend of yours. Then they will reap all the rewards, and you can blame others

for the things you were doing yourself.

Edited by thentias
fixing question.

Didn't I do the same for your group? I did this for all people that suffered a wipe. 

But hey, whatever makes you sleep at night :D

Ultimately,  the decision to give stuff to people that followed through a wipe was my decision to make. 

It wasn't yours though to decide to spawn absurd amount or Glimmersteel or extra chest. 

I rest my case. Hey have a nice day. 

2 minutes ago, RiftsOfConflict said:

Ultimately,  the decision to give stuff to people that followed through a wipe was my decision to make. 

It wasn't yours though to decide to spawn absurd amount or Glimmersteel or extra chest. 

I rest my case. Hey have a nice day. 

I was one of those people who suffered though the wipe, but I didnt feel it was fair to the new player

base that not only did you restore all out skills, you also summoned all those combat rating potions to

the old player base. It certainly was your decision to do that. but you are proving my point that, your old

user base or friends will have an unfair advantage against any new player on the servers you run.

This is my last post as I have proven my point, You have confirmed it with your own posts, and now

everyone knows there is more to you then that half truths you have been saying.

• Like 1

To all the others. Sorry you had to sugfers this guy's drama. 

Everyone will be the same on launch. ^^

Don't hesitate if you got questions 

Everyone will be the same on launch u say.. well, yur the gm. Who else is to know what u do? Unless u get another gm who sees u spawning rare items for your own player char or extra towers for your own kingdom.

+1 for Thentias's first post. He covered the majority of what i would have said.

Lemme just add a couple more reasons why not to join this server.

Everything will be good when you first start. Wolf may even pay u a visit and change your affinity to one you would like. He may even get a good player base going but then the probs will start.

If you have any personal game issues with your deed he will attempt to work on them but a month later it still wont be fixed. Oh yes he will give u many MANY different excuses but u will eventually start to get frustrated when u see him log into other games.

DO NOT say goodbye to friends and leave his server for personal reasons or otherwise !! His anger, trust issues and paranoia will get you unfriended, banned and then the lies and acccusations will start. He may even tell you about another good friend he has lost (other than Thentias) because of Wurm. I wonder where THAT other friend is as im sure they have their own reasons why he is no longer Wolf's friend. 

You know Wolf, we could have worked together. If we had players that chose to leave our servers, we could have recommended them to try each others. But u chose to go on the offensive and make decisions that  only hurt u in the end. Everything from actions in game to accusations on Discord to trying to sabotage another server. So u have made your bed and now have to lay in it.

I however, still have hope that one day, while we will never be friends again, that maybe we will be able to live in harmony together and the flaming and backlashing will stop. One that note, I truly wish you goodluck on your server.

Take care

Kat

• Like 2

@Haka & Kat

For people who got caught cheated, you really all can't let go, can you :)

Edited by RiftsOfConflict

Also there is no issues with any deed. PMKs worked as intended. You needed 2% for titles but you refused to build towers. :D

*sigh another excuse.... You knew I could assign titles to myself . The prob is I couldnt assign titles to anyone else.. and also explain to me how one other seperate kingdom assigned titles the same day they made their kingdom. 2% applies to the cr bonus gained. Just another point to prove you are not experienced enough to run a server.

@Haka  ohhh so u are acccused of cheating too? lol Dont start your own server lmao

Edited by Katitudess

lmao.. u need to reread my post I could assign titles to myself.. not other players. If i am wrong, then explain to me how the other new kingdom assigned titles the same day they made their kingdom. Wiki is not 100 % correct all the time, that is why u have the option to edit posts on wiki. *sigh

Anyways i am done, yet again. Post  what u want. Players will eventually see what u are all about because a leopard cant change his spots.. or a wolf for that matter.

I don't have time nor the will to explain to you Wurm mechanics. 

FYI, you said you're done like three times already. Guess you can't let go that your group was found out to be cheaters. :) I'm convinced all the wiki is wrong and you are right Kat :D

So yeah, as you say, let players see ;)

Edited by RiftsOfConflict

10 hours ago, thentias said:

heres  one question ..

did you or did you not summon magical chests full of armor , and combat potions for your old player base from your previous server?

and before you say you gave them to everyone .. dont lie .. you told us the reason you gave them to some players, is they lost all

their skills from the previous server.

MR got a low QL plate chest an boots an legs at starter deed so I don't call the a full set an everyone that played got skills moved over  so don't go slandering my grp cause we didn't ask for ###### everything we made was by us 

i can quote, that this sever is Going to be great sever for any who plays and enjoys wurm unlimited i have played on with the Gm before he is a Equally fair Gm i have never know him to unequally balance the battlefield. I can't wait to be on opening day