Sign in to follow this  
Gladiator

Chaos armors poll

Chaos chain, leather, and studded leather?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish for the armors from Epic to come over to Chaos? Do you not want to wear 90s worth of drakeset every time you go out?

• Yes. Update the armors as they are on epic
    • Yes but make a few adjustments so that they are not OP
    • No. I don't want that over on Chaos ( Say why in description please )

12 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

No change in the entire world can make bad players win against good ones. But this change is something we not only already have over on the useless cluster Epic, but people want it here for the most part, look at the poll, see for yourself.

Dont get me wrong, I would love to see different types of armor be viable, it won’t fix PvP though. Updates are inconsistent and game breaking bugs take forever to fix, no matter how many things you do whether it be a new server, new map or a fresh start all of the buggy mechanics will still transfer over. I guess I’m looking at the bigger picture and not tiny bandaid fixes.

13 minutes ago, Holar said:

Dont get me wrong, I would love to see different types of armor be viable, it won’t fix PvP though. Updates are inconsistent and game breaking bugs take forever to fix, no matter how many things you do whether it be a new server, new map or a fresh start all of the buggy mechanics will still transfer over. I guess I’m looking at the bigger picture and not tiny bandaid fixes.

What game breaking bugs are you talking about? Other than the bug of losing your horse in a cave wall i cannot think of anything, and that is a BUG not BUGS. Also, this is a thread for armour polls, keep it that way

Edited by Gladiator

5 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

What game breaking bugs are you talking about? Other than the bug of losing your horse in a cave wall i cannot think of anything, and that is a BUG not BUGS. Also, this is a thread for armour polls, keep it that way

You are talking about bringing armor values from epic to Chaos. Chaos is a PvP server, so *insert PvP stuff here* and if you’re only aware of the bug where your horse gets caught in the corner that’s been around for years and not the million other ones, I feel sorry for you bb..

1 hour ago, Holar said:

You are talking about bringing armor values from epic to Chaos. Chaos is a PvP server, so *insert PvP stuff here* and if you’re only aware of the bug where your horse gets caught in the corner that’s been around for years and not the million other ones, I feel sorry for you bb..

Ok monkey, let me use monkey language to make you understand my choice of words . I was talking about game breaking bugs. An emphasis on "Game breaking" . You see, for example : "Your tabard showing as old JK instead of your PMK after a disconnect" is a BUG but it is not a GAME BREAKING one. Also, if you want to discuss bugs get your chimp cheeks over to the technical issues, game issues subforums and not the chaos armors poll which was only meant to ask if people want the Epic armor values over on Chaos, which it seems they do.

Edited by Gladiator
  • Like 5

Indeed, the armor changes were good and should be brought over. They still need a bit of tweaking, but the change was done in the right direction. Its just that scale and drake for example, are good but not 250e good when compared to Glimmer chain. Or taking the money value out of them, the difficulty to obtain scale and drake does not match with moon metal armor.

Taking high end stuff out though, the changes bring new strategies into pvp, making it much more interesting.

+1 for first option

All pvp servers should have unified mechanics.

Edited by Wilczan

16 hours ago, Wilczan said:

+1 for first option

All pvp servers should have unified mechanics.

+1