Threap

Chaos loot mechanics

Remove Restones on PVP  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Restones on PVP

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Worst idea i have ever heard in my entire miserable life. 1000 karma for basicly keeping your items every time you die... Dude, i got 10k karma. I ###### karma out of my buttocks every time i mine 1h. I got so much karma it's becoming a nuissance. you can buy karma cheaply from others on freedom. NOBODY would ever drop items if we were to follow your clueless opinion

Yes, karma is easy to get, but being right isn't an excuse to bully someone. :(

• Like 1

Just now, Roccandil said:

Yes, karma is easy to get, but being right isn't an excuse to bully someone.

Nor is trying to guilt shame people on the epic forums, seen you do that a bunch of times. Your opinions are irrelevant to me because of that

On 4/5/2018 at 10:14 PM, Lisabet said:

[18:01:29] Magranon can't keep your items safe this time.
[18:01:29] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[18:01:29] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
[18:01:29] Magranon is with you and keeps you safe from the spirit's touch.
[18:01:29] The ancient symbol of the stone preserves your sanity and knowledge in the nether world.

Via test server which is WO not WU:

Mag priest + res stone

[18:03:29] Magranon can't keep your items safe this time.
[18:03:29] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[18:03:29] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
[18:03:29] The ancient symbol of the stone preserves your sanity and knowledge in the nether world.

Res stone only

[18:05:15] Your items could not be kept safe this time.
[18:05:15] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[18:05:15] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
[18:05:15] The ancient symbol of the stone preserves your sanity and knowledge in the nether world.

Notice the difference?  The res stones fail/succeed message for items is not displayed when using priest res stone.  If they were stacked working together then there would be at worst case possible two failed messages

9 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Nor is trying to guilt shame people on the epic forums, seen you do that a bunch of times. Your opinions are irrelevant to me because of that

Not interested in my opinions being relevant to you. :) Nevertheless, what you define as guilting or shaming I define as standing up to bullying.

ok, I never specifically stated that priest res/res stone actually stacked; I did state that both showed up on death and that they might be interconnected

however, it's still a poor idea to remove res stones entirely from game in my opinion, which I also realize isn't something that anyone particularly cares for anyway

Removing the bad RNG chance of 50% to not lose items (which goes into code club's pockets whenever they're bought for 5s) will make pvp less likely to happen than it already is, unless armor is balanced on chaos like it was on epic.   

• Like 1

the armor balance kinda saw people stop using rez stones as most armor wasn't worth 5s. So it would help both cases