Sign in to follow this  
Katitudess

Skull Kingdom PvP is now open !

Hello all Wurmians. I am here to introduce a new pvp server named Skullkingdom. Listed below are some details:

4k  new map (ingame map working)

1 FULL pvp map, no cluster, no pve zones. No safe zones.

3x skill, 10x timers (praying is very fast) 70% aggressive animals

No priest restrictions

Priests can cast all diety spells.

Adamantine and glimmersteel ores greatly increased.

Many mods including  hitching posts, bag of holding, bounty mod (coinage increased so u can get the money u need faster),  sacrifice mod (2% chance for rare bone when saccing) and many more.

Esp allowed (local is limited to 40 tiles), alts allowed, no cap on templars.

No gm interferance. This is pvp. Got raided? Enemy destroyed your crops? Let your sword do the talking.

If you are caught cheating, you will be perm banned. No discussion. No excuses.

For more information please visit http://seizesoftware.org/SK/Wurm/.

Click the link to find the Map, Mods, Client Mod Download and the Rules and why we created them.

If your looking for a tough pvp server with all the bells and whistles, come check us out and maybe we can play .. or battle each other !

Our slogan. Death comes, Deal with it !

So come join us and lets have some fun :)

Edited by Katitudess

Who are your GM's?

Didnt Wolf find one of his GM's your family member or friend spawning random items in game??? ill give this a miss.

@Moonpoppy

Ohhh is that the new lie?  Seriously? If he was spawning random items in game, why was he only banned as a gm AFTER we left the server? The only items he spawned were trees that the server needed, adamantite and glimmersteel (that he had permission to do so cuz those ores capped at 50). Of course Wolf wont tell you all the work that Dove did and the many suggestions he gave him to help populate the server. Wolf admitted he was not a very experienced player. And funny how all these lies and accusations come out after we leave THEN get banned from discord. and yes i heard them all cuz what he didnt know is I had other friends that were still on discord after my group and I got banned.

All I know is I put in a post to say goodbye and Wolfs paranoia, trust and anger issues reared its ugly head. Every1 on discord has seen it.  I was immediately unfriended on steam and then the lies started. I decided to leave the server for good reasons that i refused to speak of in discord when I left. Waiting 1 month for titles and banners. Oh yes i know he had bugs to fix etc but Im  speaking about all the lies and excuses made for over a month as to why our issues were not fixed while he was playing other games..He also told everyone i was harrassing him everyday. Once a week for the first 3 weeks I asked how things were coming on titles and banners. after that , it was every 3 days cuz i was getting frustrated.

The bottom line is we left, Wolf got angry, lost his high populated server, probably due to his anger issues, which then in turn added more anger. If he wants to be angry, then be angry at me. Im the one who left and took my village players with me. Dont lie and accuse my friends or family cuz your mad at me. Wolf has thanked me repeatedly for calming him down when he was angry when I was still playing. Now that i am no longer there my advice to wolf is he wants peace in his life, he needs to accept responsability for his own actions, and stop the lies and accusations to make himself look good or to get sympathy.

I could go on and on but I think I have said my peace, clarified issues and Im much too old to deal with the bull anymore and will move on lol. Hopefully he can do the same

We have a good server and hopefully those that read this post will judge Dove and hiss server by his true actions. We just want everyone that comes to have a good fun experience and learn to love Wurm as much as we do. You are more than welcome to join as we hold no grudges. The choice is yours.

Have a great day :)

[12:31:34 AM] INFO Dove: Player [id: 4983051805696, name: Dove] changing tile 1356, 1466 to : Adamantine vein (-29)

[02:55:48 AM] INFO Dove: Player [id: 4983051805696, name: Dove] changing tile 1384, 1494 to : Glimmersteel vein (-28)
[02:56:09 AM] INFO Dove: Dove enters My Intelligence.
[02:56:38 AM] INFO Dove: Player [id: 4983051805696, name: Dove] changing tile 1356, 1466 to : Adamantine vein (-29)

[06:15:59 PM] INFO Dove: Sets tile data of 1384,1494 to flags:0:d1:0:d2:50,0
[06:20:22 PM] INFO Dove: Player [id: 4983051805696, name: Dove] changing tile 1384, 1494 to : Glimmersteel vein (-28)
[06:24:42 PM] INFO Dove: Player [id: 4983051805696, name: Dove] changing tile 1384, 1494 to : Glimmersteel vein (-28)

[01:55:50 AM] INFO Dove: Dove created item large magical chest, item template: magical chest, WurmID: 21160599774210, QL: 1.0, Rarity: 0

Paranoia? Not what the log says. 

Good luck with a cheating admin :)

I warned him. All actions were logged. He went on and cheated anyway. It gave a whole lot of perspective :D

17 minutes ago, Katitudess said:

@Moonpoppy

Ohhh is that the new lie?  Seriously? If he was spawning random items in game, why was he only banned as a gm AFTER we left the server? The only items he spawned were trees that the server needed, adamantite and glimmersteel (that he had permission to do so cuz those ores capped at 50). Of course Wolf wont tell you all the work that Dove did and the many suggestions he gave him to help populate the server. Wolf admitted he was not a very experienced player. And funny how all these lies and accusations come out after we leave THEN get banned from discord. and yes i heard them all cuz what he didnt know is I had other friends that were still on discord after my group and I got banned.

All I know is I put in a post to say goodbye and Wolfs paranoia, trust and anger issues reared its ugly head. Every1 on discord has seen it.  I was immediately unfriended on steam and then the lies started. I decided to leave the server for good reasons that i refused to speak of in discord when I left. Waiting 1 month for titles and banners. Oh yes i know he had bugs to fix etc but Im  speaking about all the lies and excuses made for over a month as to why our issues were not fixed while he was playing other games..He also told everyone i was harrassing him everyday. Once a week for the first 3 weeks I asked how things were coming on titles and banners. after that , it was every 3 days cuz i was getting frustrated.

The bottom line is we left, Wolf got angry, lost his high populated server, probably due to his anger issues, which then in turn added more anger. If he wants to be angry, then be angry at me. Im the one who left and took my village players with me. Dont lie and accuse my friends or family cuz your mad at me. Wolf has thanked me repeatedly for calming him down when he was angry when I was still playing. Now that i am no longer there my advice to wolf is he wants peace in his life, he needs to accept responsability for his own actions, and stop the lies and accusations to make himself look good or to get sympathy.

I could go on and on but I think I have said my peace, clarified issues and Im much too old to deal with the bull anymore and will move on lol. Hopefully he can do the same

We have a good server and hopefully those that read this post will judge Dove and hiss server by his true actions. We just want everyone that comes to have a good fun experience and learn to love Wurm as much as we do. You are more than welcome to join as we hold no grudges. The choice is yours.

Have a great day :)

I heard storys from Wolf... I also heard storys from a member in your village. I don't need any more proof or lies. I won't be joining your server and i urge anyone else not to.

Yup lots of glimmersteel and adamantite... that YOU gave permission for.. As for the magical chest, he was testing to see if it could be loaded in a cart.. it was destroyed after. forgot to mention that part? What about the halter rope u summoned for yourself and name it Leader? or the towers u summoned for other kingdoms? You may also want to mention all the players that he changed affinities for that you also gave permission for,,, is that all u got? seriously..your server goes down and now u want to trash ours... seriously...  grow up. Im done

Edited by Katitudess
  • Like 1

I didn't give no one permission to spawn anything. 

Of course I spawned towers, it's needed when you make a custom map lol. 

Anyway, enjoy the cheat-o-rama :)

6 hours ago, Katitudess said:

Esp allowed

that mod really killed this game really wanna get back into another server but I cant see join a server that allows this sorry

Local is set to 40 tiles.. not the regular 80 so its a compensation for esp until a proper fix can be made  :)

I am one of the owners of the server skull kingdom.

So I guess im being accused of abusing my gm status on his old server, by summoning items ect,

Im sorry that anyone visiting this page has to view all this drama.

All we wanted to do was advertise a server for new pvp people to join in if they would like to. The issue with him calling us a cheater, is really his issue with us leaving his TWL server.

but just to clear this up, I was given permission to summon glimmer steel and summon the magical chest. Both times I never got banned, for the sole reason

that I had his permission to do so.

for anyone who cares, here is the last text messages between me and wolf. I asked him what I did to him that got him so angry,  and his response was (paraphase) im leaving his server.

despite wolfs attempt to try and sabotage this server as it gets loaded up, I still wiped out the last for digits of his phone number.

Spoiler

leave2.png

I am yellow, he his white.

Notice out of all the things he could have responded to the 'what did I do to you'. He chose to say, hes thinks im leaving because kat is leaving, and he has trust issues.

and out of every thing he could have said, Cheating and summoning items was never even brought up.

This was the last time I played on his server. He in his anger, banned my gm character, removed me and katitude from his friends list on steam, and kicked us from discord.

I said my peace (march 19th and said bye to him). This is now april. due to his actions and anger on his server, his once not to bad server that I helped him build up and had

over 23 active players is now dead. Again. I am sorry that he has brought it into this forums. But I do feel a need to defend myself

at the very least with some proof that he is just disgruntled that we left the server.

as for everyone else, If you want to join our server, the door is open. If this server isnt for you, then that is ok too.

I am considering opening up my teamspeak server to everyone that wants to join, so we can chat while pvping.

@Ajaxz I can certainly understand your issue with esp. And to be honest, I dont like it either. If I knew a way to disable it completely from my server, I would do it without a second thought.

now with that said, let me explain why I am allowing it for everyone despite my feelings on it that you seem to share. This is a pvp server and there are no really good detection methods

that I am aware of to figure out if someone is using it. I do know that because of the nature of the server, even if I say no esp, people will still end up using it, and thus have an advantage

against other players who do not have it on/installed. So I removed the advantage 3 ways:

1. xrays from esp no longer works, on my server I have disabled sending of ores that are not exposed so xrays is useless. This also affects live-map mod, and makes prospecting a useful skill again.

2. the local range for players that can show up on the esp, is reduced from 80 tiles to 40 tiles. So players need to be relatively close anyways.

3. I have custom creatures on the map like panda bears ect, that though they are hostile, they show up as blue to confuse the esp on what is hostile and not.

I will continue to find better detection methods to combat esp, but until that time comes, the best I can do is weaken its ability to work and make sure no player has an advantage over another.

I hope this makes sense to you. If not others can see my reasons for allowing it, though it can be taboo.

Nope. Never gave you any permissions to spawn anything for personal use. 
And you didn't got banned buddy cause I saw it in the logs only after you left, just out of curiosity, after we saw you had stupid amounts of glimmersteel in your deed. Because trust me, your ass would've been lightning banned if I saw this before. That log explained so much and gave a world of perspective. 

GM abuse, plain and simple. 

Good luck ^^

*Note to all our current players.

You will have to play in the "previous" version to get into game. The new update broke many of our mods and we will not update server until fixes are made to the mods. Shouldnt be too long I hope . Ago is pretty fast at fixing the mods and I m sure you would prefer to continue playing with all the mods we have working now.

Thanks for your patience :)

Game on !

Kat

On 24-4-2018 at 11:55 PM, Katitudess said:

@Heervan yes, still active

Well did you update the server to the latest version of WU?

Because you have not updated the server for like a month.

Owner will take a look at on sunday to see which mods work and which ones dont. He will upgrade if the mods work.

Edited by Katitudess

Server is now updated to latest release.

The only server side mod I could not get working is TimerFix. I also swapped the creature demo mod with agro creature mod so that should work now.

You will need to download the new clientMods Pack. I created a nice little zip file with the most current mods, as well as agros mod load which are

compatable to the server. Link to Said File can be found here. http://seizesoftware.org/SK/Wurm/   Just click the 'Client Mod Download' at the top of the page.