Sign in to follow this  
Ryanwew

Place & LOCK

Wurm is blessed to have a plethora of different and unique models, almost every item can be seen as something! But sadly for most of us, the view of these items will be rare, just piling up stacks of items like wood scraps and dirt. But I have an idea (I believe there is a mod for this in WU) where you can lock items to a certain position, and where they will not eventually be clustered into the o so dreaded "pile of items" imagine how awesome it would look to have a nightstand with a small torch and a cup of water, or a bank, with paper and coins lying about or even a smithy with a anvil that has a hammer ontop. These items could be locked similar to a post or could behave like placeables such as bsb's. But overall I personally believe if we could have this power (within reason max 10 times per tile) it could be utilised to imagine endless creativity.

Yes for placing items on-top of other items - there is indeed a WU mod that lets you do this, and I hope that the place function is a start of this (the mod uses it)

And hopefully one day to "attach" items to walls like tapestries and banners using the same function.

• Like 2