Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Rare, supreme and fantastic animals

For a brief time, I had rare, supreme and fantastic animals, and they were amazing! I know it was the result of a bug, but I'm hoping it can be brought in as a proper feature. Animals would sometimes be born rare, supreme or fantastic, just like items are sometimes created as such. Animals with one of the three conditions would have a higher chance of passing it to offspring, like you get a higher chance to get a rare when you use rare materials. Most were shiny without the names rare, supreme or fantastic, but some had the names. I'm hoping we can keep it in the names if we bring it in as a feature, the same as rare, supreme or fantastic items.

My screenshots will not let me post them to the forums, see the awesomeness here :D 

https://imgur.com/a/dWvrn

Edited by Attenia
  • Like 2

You can always have rare and supreme animals using Oakshell on them - sure, that is a temporary but easy to achieve effect.

i wonder why people are against a cosmetic thing that was brought about by a bug i wouldnt mind having this around as an actual feature so long as they dont state the name unless examined

On ‎2018‎/‎03‎/‎31 at 11:59 PM, Jaz said:

You can always have rare and supreme animals using Oakshell on them - sure, that is a temporary but easy to achieve effect.

I have tried that, but it has to be recast every hour, whereas bringing this in as a feature would make it permanent :) 

-1 game is already getting pretty strange lately O_o with all the colors and glowing things.

I see no reasons against the idea really. Shiny animals may attract some people. I have no animals on deed. Only 4 horses to pull wagons and cart, so I'm no particulary interested. Main purpose for everything that moves from hen to a troll is to serve as a target for my sword. And I doubt that shining would affect it anyhow to anyone. But could be a nice addition for poor breeders and other animals lovers. (Lol?) 

Also it's not even lore or world unfriendly, since we already have all kinds of fantasy magic, animals and other shining things. And we used to have Billions colors ultra hd oled 3D unicorns.

Just with skipping or changing prefixes from rare, supreme etc to let's say special, unique, ultra hd oled... etc.

Little speed buffs also wouldn't be a problem I suppose.

+1