Sign in to follow this  
wipeout

rolf where art thou

Hopefully busy making Wurm 2.0 that fits more with his original vision than this themepark MMO that Wurm has turned into.

• Like 2

Hopefully he's getting bored and coming back to change PvP since he was all about it years ago.

Edited by nicedreams

Hopefully enjoying his life, family and doing whatever he feels like at any given time with no responsibility to fulfill anyone's expectations. May his time spent in creating and sustaining Wurm Online be well rewarded in this manner, living an unfettered life as much as possible.

Happy Trails

=Ayes= 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Ayes said:

Hopefully enjoying his life, family and doing whatever he feels like at any given time with no responsibility to fulfill anyone's expectations. May his time spent in creating and sustaining Wurm Online be well rewarded in this manner, living an unfettered life as much as possible.

Happy Trails

=Ayes= 

DqJw7tXH_400x400.jpg

• Like 1

[01:06:26] You now care specially for venerable fat Rolf, to ensure longevity. You may care for 3 more creatures.

Just wanted to show him we still care.

• Like 4

He's busy negotiating the acquisition of CC by Microsoft :D

51 minutes ago, bdew said:

He's busy negotiating the acquisition of CC by Microsoft :D

Oh God I hope not

25 minutes ago, Rhianna said:

Oh God I hope not

Don't worry, Microsoft asked for a price to take this game, that CC won't aquire that fast if ever.

• Like 1

Current speculation: Rolf is currently working on a project (as he was working on a project) with Notch at the present.

Below is a tweet by Notch of some of the things he is working on. It may look familiar to you, and it should. It appears he is working on something new, and developing early projects similar to what he did before wurm with Rolf.

https://twitter.com/notch/status/953729209695956992/photo/1

For those not interested in the pic library, here is one to entice you:

DTxTnrIXkAEPbU4.jpg

Edited by FranktheTank
  • Like 1

Still would be nice for Rolf to do an annual pop in to say hello :) what engine is Notch playing with? I avoid Twitter as much as possible so wouldn't know

Sorry guys guess I wasn't tuned in to ring the Rolf signal looks like to no avail too.. Sad I sure did like hearing from him he's just such a likeable guy.. Still remember when he dropped in to my deed outfitted in nothing nude clothes or whatever with his wand and staff And says  Hi!!!

edit : that kind of personal dedication and rolemodeling is hard to find from devs.. in the gaming industry.. especially with an old title.. I hope he truly is working on 2.0 as he said last time he was engine shopping..and he does have great ideas..look at how wurm came to be.. way ahead of its time ...in many ways.. gods blessed be thy Rolf...and something I have learned with Wurm never take Rolf's name in vain ..

Edited by Psalamon