Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Knarr is taking damage on deed.

Was suggested in ca help to make a bug report. My neighbors knarr has been parked on my deed, since I have a lake/canal to the sea, and is taking decay ticks. We got both knarrs imped to 92 at the same time, and hers is down to 88ql now while mine is still 92ql with no decay ticks at all. She has other boats on my deed, and I have quite a few, and none but this one have been taking damage. She noticed a few months ago, and we were talking about how strange it was today and decided to ask in ca help about it.

54 minutes ago, DemonaNightshade said:

Was suggested in ca help to make a bug report. My neighbors knarr has been parked on my deed, since I have a lake/canal to the sea, and is taking decay ticks. We got both knarrs imped to 92 at the same time, and hers is down to 88ql now while mine is still 92ql with no decay ticks at all. She has other boats on my deed, and I have quite a few, and none but this one have been taking damage. She noticed a few months ago, and we were talking about how strange it was today and decided to ask in ca help about it.

Please send me a forum pm with the server, deed name and boat name.