Sign in to follow this  
Yiraia

Psychology survey, need 4 people

So I don't talk to anybody older than 30 outside of work, and I need 4 people to interview:

1.) A male between 31-45 years old (Position Open)

2.) A female between 31-45 years old (Position Open)

3.) A male between 45 years old (Position Open)

4.) A female between 45 years old (Position Open)

Id rather not take a risk on lying to the teacher because we all have to display this information in class. Anywho, if you lie its a different story, could care less. This is what you need to respond to though...

"An attitude is a settled way of thinking or feeling about someone or something. When you think about love relationships, what comes to mind when you think of the following types. Please express your opinions with adjectives to describe your emotions and experiences so I can share with my classmates. Share whatever comes to mind. Positive negative, or neutral"

The 3 types of love relationships I need your opinion on are Lesbians, Bisexuals, and Single woman

DO NOT RESPOND IN THIS POST, PLEASE PM ME INSTEAD. No I will not pay you in silver.. I just want a good grade. This assignment is due 4/2/18. Feel free to be as sexist and heterosexualist as you like in the PM. If I have any further questions I will ask (Most I'd probably need to know is country you live in for cultural reasons)

Spoiler

I hate Psychology...

Note: You don't have to be sexist or heterosexualist, and if you are thats okay, either works. You also don't have to be a lesbian, bisexual, or single woman. all I need are females and males of the age groups. As long as you fit the sentence stated before you may help me with this assignment

Edited by Yiraia
Added Note

Oh well, heres to hoping she believes my lies :D 

Spoiler

I still hate psychology...

Close please