Sign in to follow this  
Xor

Pristine Community Map Project [Discontinued]

Hey! Sorry, someone offered to take over the map in what appears to me to be better version :D

Please see MrJonnyBoy’s map in the thread below. He is gonna take over our community map!

I have no intentions of updating this further. Unless for some reason in the future we end up without a community map again lol

Spoiler

Looking For:
Deeds (unless the owner doesn't want it on the map, if you see yours and want it removed just let me know in a post or PM)

Markets *

Sermon Groups *

Highway's Connected with catseyes

Tunnels

Canals

Bridges

Public Clay

Public Tar

(If you think something is missing and is important to add let me know)

* Markets and Sermons must be active to be on the map, if you see a place with a marker that is no longer active please let me know so I can remove it!

** Please post in this thread to have your info added. I do not work on the map while playing so if you PM me in game I'll both have to remember to do it, AND check my chat logs **

When giving me your deed location or another marker you want added please:

Give me the X / Y Coordinates from the map in the link below

Give a simple description of where the marker is located in that coordinate (if you want exact, just make a an image and upload it for me to see, otherwise i'll try to use my best judgement).

Link for map: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tkd810jh6lkaf2u/Pristine_Community_Map.png?dl=0

P.S. I'll like your post once i've added / removed your info from the map :)  Please double check it's location in case I make a mistake and you'd like it moved.

Edited by Xor
  • Like 3

Thanks for taking on the job. :)

There are server map dumps from end of 2017 showing constructed highways here

Do you want to show all bridges and tunnels or just ones with highways ?

So glad to see you taking this on, we were just talking about it and looking at ideas in alliance last night :D You can add my deed A Zen Moment at L14 and A Zen Island at N16. Good luck!

Cormyr = Y7,X7 Middle 

Dragonheim = Y7,X7 North edge

• Like 1

Calico - Y6, X8

It's the tiered bit on the left side of the square.

Thank you for taking the initiative to get this going again! If you need any help, just shout!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Explora said:

There are server map dumps from end of 2017 showing constructed highways here

Thank you, i have a copy of that, i plan on working on adding that slowing as I go, but figured i'd jump on any that were requested right away. :)

I'm not opposed to adding all bridges, tunnels, etc as long as someone requests them. Otherwise i'll put what i find as I go I suppose.

4 hours ago, Tilda said:

So glad to see you taking this on, we were just talking about it and looking at ideas in alliance last night :D You can add my deed A Zen Moment at L14 and A Zen Island at N16. Good luck!

I think i have A Zen Island correct, but not sure about A Zen Moment since you gave me the in game map coords :P. (if you wanna double check i can move them if needed)

Map is updated, if you're deed is wrong or needs moved a little just let me know ;) 

Aw bless Xor sorry! Yes you got the island right and pretty nearly on Zen Moment. You can scoot it up to the top left 1/4 of the tile of y10, x8 to be more precise if you like, it's pretty big but that would be roughly token location :) Give me a shout if I can do anything to help.

• Like 1

bump for a useful service, everyone get your deeds added again!

• Like 1

These 2 are mine:

a331e532d4.jpg

For reference, Stonehaven is at X11 Y14. Also both deeds have public mailboxes, if you're including those.

• Like 1

Drake Peak - X13/Y15

half way between square center and top-right corner.

• Like 1

Will make another update before I get on next time. Should be later today / tonight. 

http://prntscr.com/j3mq6z

Starting from west headed east :P

Pink Dot: Clay Harbor
Purple Dot: Serenity Plateau
Light Blue Dot: The Wurm Academy
Yellow Dot: Reddit

Orange Dot: Chilling in Nature
Teal(?) Dot: Academy Harbor
Green Dot: Hanalei

http://prntscr.com/j3ms2c On Bloodmoon Island Highway connected by bridge going east.
Blue Dot: Bloodmoon Keep

• Like 1

Sanctuary is at the square cross Y9/Y10 and X12/X13.

I(capital "i")allyllon is at the end of the highway in the bottom half of Y8/X13

If its ok to add National Geographic in the SE corner of Y9/X13, it is kind of a landmark

Thanks

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ohana said:

http://prntscr.com/j3ms2c On Bloodmoon Island Highway connected by bridge going east.
Blue Dot: Bloodmoon Keep

Added, you just wanted the bridge marked right? (Not sure where the highway would go from there? lol)

38 minutes ago, QueenRocks said:

If its ok to add National Geographic in the SE corner of Y9/X13, it is kind of a landmark

Added Nat Geo also. ;) 

Might want to start adding named features as well. For some reason i don't see an updated map ever so often, and you might have done this already

The crater in the center, roughly and the cross of X10/X11 and Y8/Y9 is called Caldera

The mountain east of Stonehaven, map squares X12/Y14 to X14/Y14 is called Troll Mountain

and the southern deserts surrounding the cross of X5/X6 and Y15/Y16 is called The Wastelands

The lake in the middle, south west of A Zen Island is called Paramount Lake

The island sporting the needle sharp peak at X14/Y7 is Horseshoe Island

and then there is Bloodmoon Island (see Serra's pic for BloodMoon Keep)

There are other names for locations on the map we used when out and about, but they might not be suitable for public consumption ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for picking up the task!

Please add Puli at the red dot.

Spoiler

0l1LO72.jpg

• Like 1

Just in time to miss your update lol, another little bit, the purple lines are connected highways in my area, the two red dots are where the Tunnel of Unrest begins and ends (roughly) and the mountain it goes through is/was commonly known as Silver Mountain (too lazy to add text since you have to redo it anyway :) 

h6Z2FPB.png

• Like 1

MORE PEOPLE ADOPTING MY TEMPLATE!! WOAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BTW  you may want to modify your link to give people direct link to the image like other map topics do.

your current link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkd810jh6lkaf2u/Pristine_Community_Map.png?dl=0

direct link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tkd810jh6lkaf2u/Pristine_Community_Map.png?dl=0

Edited by Tpikol

On 4/19/2018 at 7:14 AM, Tpikol said:

MORE PEOPLE ADOPTING MY TEMPLATE!! WOAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BTW  you may want to modify your link to give people direct link to the image like other map topics do.

your current link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkd810jh6lkaf2u/Pristine_Community_Map.png?dl=0

direct link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tkd810jh6lkaf2u/Pristine_Community_Map.png?dl=0

hah! I asked someone else using your template for permission to copy it! didn't know it was yours originally.Good on ya, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! 

Also thanks for the tip! I was wondering what i was doing wrong xD.

Also added your stretch of highway @Tilda :P 

On 4/28/2018 at 3:53 PM, Sirene said:

X16/Y13  This Island is: Huntington Castle

Updated :) Let me know if i'm wrong, or if you want the blip moved at all.