Sign in to follow this  
Malena

A new Wurm Fansite and the new home of the world famous "Items list"

Hear ye hear ye: The site is under maintainance for wee bit, so you will most likely see broken images or images scaled to the wrong size for a while. 

I'm going into the HTML code and adding the width and height for all the images so that the pages will load nicely instead of jumping up and down as images load. If the browser already knows the sizes, the page will load smoothly and then just fill in the images as they load. 

The main thing to know is that the browsing experience will improve greatly once I'm done :-). 

*drags herself into the room, wiping away the sweat*

Good lord, it's done! The correct width and height of each of the 1531 item images checked and added manually into the item list HTML code. I really should be spending my holiday doing better things haha. 

Buuuuuuuuuttttt, it was worth it. I was getting so tired of trying to browse the pages and the page jumping up and down as the images loaded. It's workin' fine an' snappy now! 

Everything should now be fixed and in working order. If something looks wonky, please try refreshing the browser by pressing SHIFT at the same time, as that should clear up the cached version and refresh it properly. If there are STILL issues after that, please let me know!

• Like 2