Sign in to follow this  
Wulfmaer

Rift - 25 March

See Niarja for the time

eSMjwzi.png

The rift is right by the path that heads north off the Emerald Highway by the guard tower called "LIGO G19", there is a sign "Road to the North"

Those from the Summerholt area might find the road over the mountains of interest

From the N.W. there is a path east to E17, and then via the bridges over the bay in D18, and on to use the path over the mountains above the Ageless Tunnel (will probably involve much squinting at the map if you don't already know the route).

Edited by Wulfmaer
  • Like 1

It is likely faster/easier to use the also newly finished tunnel from the Summerholt area. Just find highway route to Weird Wonders from anywhere near Summerholt. The tunnel goes directly west/east close to Meadowdale (south-west of Summerholt).

Edited by Kaoli
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Kaoli said:

It is likely faster/easier to use the also newly finished tunnel from the Summerholt area. Just find highway route to Weird Wonders from anywhere near Summerholt. The tunnel goes directly west/east close to Meadowdale (south-west of Summerholt).

Oh, is that where the intersection at the northeast corner of H20 was extended eastwards to? Glad to see a highway compatible and somewhat more comfortable route nearby aswell, unfortunately we couldn't accomodate 2 tile wide roads in our project.

Anyway, I'm not sure I can be there reasonably, but I'll prepare the area as I'm seemingly the most nearby active player. (Who cares about Rifts at all.)

EDIT: It's basically ready with all the usual commodities so far. It'll literally be an uphill battle due to the terrain this rift spawned in, but at least that means a retreat is  faster. :lol:

Saccables will come along later. And some iron for whoever wants to work the forge.

Would be interesting to know who'd even join, perhaps with the unfortunate time it'd be prudent to organize a "community determined start"? A couple of Rifts ago, it spawned similiarly badly and this had a lot of people refrain at all, so much that the Rift was done over 12 hours after it actually started, but very few people who were determined enough to stay despite the odds were even there. Think we could all agree on a different time to start so more people have a chance to join?

Edited by Flubb

I can make the rift at the start time, but only be able to stay for 3 hours, so I guess I'll have to see if anyone else will be there.