Sign in to follow this  
kochinac

Rare Pandemonium military tent

Dear fellow Wurmians, today i wanna offer you rare Pandemonium military tent for auction on behalf of Kingdom of Pandemonium :)

Be the one to win this beauty and be the star of the next Rift/Unique slaying ;) Also you will help our kingdom trive as all the money from the auction goes to kingdoms funds to help as with our war efforts :)

DpzNy1M.jpg

Auction will last over the weekend(timer bellow)

Starting bid: 15s

Reserve : none

Sniper protection: 30 min

Buyout : none (i wanna see you bid for this baby :P )

auction_timer_1522096287.gif

Happy bidding ;)

Edited by kochinac
  • Like 3

Ok, it looks like page i used for timer: http://nesgamepro.com/wurm/auction_timer.cgi crashed so we can't see timer. It's 1 hour left from now give or take couple of minutes, i'm sorry for inconvinience :/ I'm also entering 30 min snipe protection which i forgot initialy just in case

Damn @Lilnutrino, that was some nice snipping :D If no one bids for the next 30 minutes it's yours , just pm me ingame account to which to mail it afterwards.

Edited by kochinac

Ok, this was really a ###### move to mess with someones auction like that, I was suspicious of account with no previous posts to snipe like that, now it's confirmed nobody logged on that account since bid was made, or tried to contact me. Whoever you are, shame on you for having no honor and ###### with not just me but with legitimate bidders as well. @MayorSmurfdo you want it for your bid of 20s, if not i will probably put it to sale

• Like 1