Tilda

[Pristine] A Zen Moment Five Speed Plus Horses For Sale

5vploJj.png

A Zen Moment

Five Speed Plus Horses For Sale

Located at roughly L14 on ingame map, and on the highway system

Look for the pens with the pink horse statue, right next to the chapel on the south end of the deed.

Key merchant is near the pens, horse equipment merchant is up the hill near the token.

Since the introduction of animal crates I get a lot of folks asking but no, I don't do delivery sorry.

Prices: 5sp 30c, 5sp 6 traits 40c, Ebony Blacks (all) 50c

Current Stock:

Hardhard 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Male Ebony Black young foal (pen 1)

Kisshunting 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Male Ebony Black young (pen 3)

Silversweet 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Female Ebony Black young foal (pen 5)

Piewar 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Female Ebony Black adolescent foal (pen 6)

Rockears 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Male Ebony Black adolescent foal (pen 7)

Mountainbrisk 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Male Ebony Black adolescent foal (pen 8 )

----

Sadcloud 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Female Piebald Pinto adolescent (pen 9)

Kissiron 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Male Brown aged (pen 10)

Osiothunder 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Male Piebald Pinto young (pen 11)

Jollyxo 5sp plus 'keen senses' Male White young (pen 12)

Callflea 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Female Brown adolescent (pen 13)

Cloudsadie 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Female Brown aged (pen 14)

Hopventure 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Male Piebald Pinto adolescent (pen 15)

Zararun 5sp plus 'certain spark' Female Gold adolescent foal (pen 16)

--- 

Eckerhunting 5sp Male Blood Bay young foal (pen 17)

Eastrage 5sp Male Brown adolescent foal (pen 18)

See the meaning of the traits here: (I only sell horses with positive or at least useful traits :) )

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Animal_husbandry

If a horse reaches venerable age in a pen I will retire it to my Nature Preserve

There is also a self serve pen for FREE 3/4 speed horses (sometimes with extra traits).  Sometimes these are rescues from fallen deeds so possibly already cared for. 

On the southwest corner of the deed (look for the pen with purple horse statue to the west of the Inn.) Come grab yourself a great horse!

Current Stock:

Dancehard 4sp plus 'unusually strong and healthy' and ' a certain spark' Male Gold aged

Eckeremil 4sp plus 'tough bugger and keen senses'Male Gold aged

Warpie 4sp plus 'a certain spark' Male Gold aged

Silversilver 4sp plus 'a certain spark' Female Gold young

Walkingstark 4sp plus 'tough bugger' and 'certain spark' Female Gold adolescent foal

Dreamalex 4sp plus 'certain spark' Male Gold adolescent foal

Wildrags 4sp plus 'tough bugger' and 'keen senses' Male Ebony Black adolescent foal

Rockhalt 4sp plus 'tough bugger' Male White young foal

( I also now put some 2-4 speed bison in the freebie pen)

Happy Wurming!

Edited by Tilda
updated

Bought the Jetblack Waldorun, added 1s to token. If something went wrong please contact me otherwise thanks for the good service!

Not had a chance today to log in and go give them all a brush, but thanks for the heads up on Waldorun and thanks for your business :)

Sale pen temporarily closed, will reopen with a new system soon

Edited by Tilda

After an unpleasant start with my honor system, the new system is now in place with separate pens and keys on a merchant :) Have put a few of the younguns in there now, more will be added as they mature enough to be ridable. Any problems or questions please message me here or ingame and thanks in advance for your custom!

Stock updated, plus some new freebies

updated

Edited by Tilda

and updated again, should finally have some ebonies again before too long as well

updated stock list, noted that ebony blacks are going faster than I can breed them at the moment, if you are willing to wait feel free to pm me and I will add you to the waiting list

up to date and more on the way, thanks for the recent customers :)

Updated current stock list. Since allowing my alt to take a recent breeding session, though she did get some five speeds she also helped to fill up the freebie pen, including some ebony blacks :D 

Thanks again to recent customers! Also note my merchant near the token (not the key merchant at the sale pens) now has some horse equipment and I will be adding more over time.

Bumpity Bump. Breeding has slowed down a bit, both because the market seems to have screetched to halt now with animal cages (not sure I get that really) and also because breeding is broken as far as many of us are concerned. Still a nice supply of horses available, 5 speeds, 6 traits, and freebie 3/4 speeds plus.

updated stock list, also remember there are a lot of lovely horses, including some ebonies, in the freebie pen!  Thanks again to recent customers :)

Updated. As always thanks to recent customers and visitors to the Freebie pen as well :) Those ebonies are still being difficult for me but I'm still trying for more 5 speeds!

updated current list-more waiting in the wings including ebony, just need a bit more age on them and some of the pens to be empty :)

List updated. Thank you Persephone, we also had other customers it seems as the pens were looking pretty reduced :D As always, more foals waiting in the wings, including some more ebonies.

Back from Imp a long and stock list updated :)  The 'plain' five speed pens are looking pretty low at the moment, will have to see what I can do but no promises as most are six traits these days. Ebony blacks are starting to show up more often now, so a good few babies waiting in the wings thankfully. Thanks again to all of my lovely customers ( the notes you leave on the keys are very sweet but please leave the pen number on them for me :D )

Stock list updated. I have finally figured out the 'trick' to lead a foal into a one tile pen (it was a doh moment), so there are now a few young'uns in the sale pens 🐎

Updated, please pay us a visit, we now have plenty of ebony blacks :)