Updated. Prices now reduced on 6 trait horses, so that all 5 speeds including those with 6 traits are now 30c. Ebony Blacks (all) remain at 50c. A good selection waiting in the presale pen for a free slot :)

UPDATED, pens are full! PS, if you forget to return your used keys to the chest beside the merchant you can just sacrifice them since I will then have to make new locks for those missing keys :)

Bump, pens are still pretty full, have stopped breeding mostly for now until the numbers go down a bit :D

Bump Overstocked Sale now on until further notice (the presale pen is full!)

Overstocked Sale until further notice: Ebony Blacks 30c All others 10c

bump, no longer overstocked on ebony blacks, one left, still plenty of five speeds and five speed 6 traits going at 10c for now

Bump for the continued sale. I've also decided to no longer breed the 'old skool' colors of brown and black for sale anymore, except by specific order,

since they are clearly no longer as loved as they used to be compared to the new colors.  I will continue to occasionally breed the Gold and White for now and see how it goes.

another bump for full pens, overstocked sale now on ALL horses 10c

Big Bump! Overstocked Sale still on, ALL horses 10c!

Also

Special: Not listing them by name but I have currently moved a load of 5 speed and 5 speed six trait horses of some of the old skool colors (brown, black, grey) to the freebie pen

as they are not selling at the moment and I am no longer breeding them for sale. Time to grab a bargain in sale and freebie pens!

Bump for the last week of the 10c sale! Still a few 5 speed browns in the freebie pen as well.

Bump for a new week, all horses to regular price of 30c now. Only breeding the new colors for sale now, if you ever want more white, gold, brown, black just ask.

bumpity bump- next gen in the pre sale pen now ready to go soon

Bump- more foals in the wings, some nice 5 speed golds and blacks in the freebie pen for now as well

stock list updated, taking time to refill the pens after my break but slowly getting there, new colors also being worked on but none for sale just yet

Stock list updated. Still working on the new colors but only one for now (I don't think it's working right really, lots and lots of foals but only the one new color so far).

On 3/23/2018 at 11:35 AM, Tilda said:

5sp:

Dreamida 5sp Female Blood Bay aged (pen 17)

Umacoffee 5sp Female White mature (pen 18)

Honeywest 5sp Male Blood Bay young (pen 19)

I bought these.

On 3/23/2018 at 11:35 AM, Tilda said:

Tesspie 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Female Ebony Black young (pen 1)

Mountainfast 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Male Ebony Black adolescent (pen 2)

Hardkiss 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Female Ebony Black mature (pen 3)

I would like to buy these but there's no keys available for them... any chance I could reserve them and arrange something?

About to log in and go check the pens, will pm you when I have some answers, sorry for any inconvenience

Stock list updated, three ebonies reserved for Angelklaine, and though I normally hold foals back from sale pens until ridable age young, because there have been quite a lot of sales in recent days I've gone ahead and put the current foals in sales pens now :D There will be more coming of course, I've been breeding pretty much every day since the color update went in, but time is passing very slowly! Thank you to all my customers new and returning, every little coin helps pay that upkeep and let me keep breeding. Thanks also for your patience whenever I get absent minded and boof up the keys, it happens sometimes ?

9, 11, 12, and 13 followed me home and I'm keeping them!

Thanks for great service as always!

Edited by Fotb
  • Like 1

Stock list updated. Between myself and friends breeding like mad trying for the new colors, I have a hodge podge of horses in the sales pens right now, getting a lot of the older colors for example :) I have now passed the 70 AH mark as well, so starting to get some 7 trait animals now. Will be thinning the herd now and trying to focus more on getting the two 'best' extra traits (to me anyway) of 'certain spark in the eyes' and 'unusually strong and healthy'. The newer colors will come when they come I guess!

Bump for the current stocklist. Getting the new colors continues to be a long hard slog, but have a few at least to start off with, will keep trying, as I'd love to get them in the sale pens for others to take home and love! My punishment for reaching 70+ AH has really been kicking my butt lately, meaning I now have a tendency to get more bad traits, and it also has become harder for my normal breeding pairs to even give birth to the same color anymore (that may also be about the color update too idk). So for now I'm letting my priest alts do the breeding for me, to hopefully get some more horses available for sale as well as maybe a bit better luck with getting some more new colors. Hoping desperately for an AH system overhaul that rewards instead of punishes folks for skilling it up, but not holding my breath :D

LIst updated. Due to my priests now skilling up AH I have a load of nice 4 speed horses and bison in the freebie pen, check the list :)