Bump, pens are full, and freebie pen as well. Next round should bring some of the new colors for sale, perhaps will put even some of the 3-4 speeds for sale for those who want to try to breed them for the colors.

Updated, and now putting some of the 3/4 speed new colors in as well, 5 speeds before too long

bumpity bump

The newer colors are moving out quickly, whether 3/4 speeds or 5 speed plus, will keep putting them in as they come :)

Updated bump- added some more pens today so I can fit in a few more bison

Updated bump, come help clear my pens to make room for more new colors :)  No longer breeding 5 speed bison for sale as there just isn't enough of a market.

Edited by Tilda

Updated, some 'plain' five speeds now available as well as those with 6/7 traits

Updated bump, thank you to recent customers :)

Edited by Tilda

Updated bump, a couple of nice male skewbald pintos added now

Update Bump. New reduced prices on all horses! Base price is now 20c, newer colors 50c. Occasional feedback here would be appreciated, so this thread is not only me doing update bumps :D Thanks again to all of my customers, I love working with the horses, and this is the only 'business' I do to help with my upkeep costs, so your custom is very appreciated. Don't forget the 'freebie' pen as well, some 5 speed rescues in there as well as 4 speeds, very handy for visitors to rifts or unique hunts.

Bought a blanket appaloosa named Piedog a few days ago. I had also previously bought a 5 speed horse and gear for it after returning to Wurm. Very fast and reliable service.

Would recommend without hesitation.?

Edited by syncaidius
  • Like 1

Stock list updated. Now putting 4 speed new colors in the freebie pen as well :)

Updated again. Winding down the breeding and going out of business at the end of May. Plenty of horses of all sorts to go over the next month, and I will keep refilling the pens until then. Thanks to all who have been customers over the years!

UPDATED plenty of good horses who need a new home :)

Hey Tilda! 

In the coming months, I'm about to start selling horses in southern Xanadu, so I've been researching the current prices and found this thread. I used to sell horses many years ago, but quit once the market came to a halt. It seems like things just got worse, judging from your post! But I've missed doing it, so even if business is slow, so I'm going to start up again since I have nothing better to do with my horses. 

Aaaaaaaanyhow! I noticed in the original post you were mentioning the naming wrong for the appaloosa and gold buckskin in the wurmpedia page. I actually provided that image to the wurmpedia people back in the day, and after seeing you mention that, I looked into why the names were incorrect. One was my own mistake, the other was a coding mistake (kind of).

So in the original horse poll, I named the two appaloosas as "leopard appaloosa" and "blanket appaloosa", just in case they are both chosen, then they would have unique names (and besides, those names describe the actual patterns IRL). But then when they coded it in, they just called it "appaloosa". I had not actually even noticed that until I saw your post! So I asked Retrograde whether I should report a bug on that so they fix the name in game, or whether I should just fix the wurmpedia image. He recommended changing just the image. I guess we have so many horse colors now that it's unlikely we'll see new colors added any time soon. 

As for the Gold Buckskin, that was actually my mistake. They named it correctly in the code, but I myself had named it incorrectly in the wurmpedia image. 

So I've fixed them both and sent the image over to the wurmpedia people. So hopefully we'll see that updated soon! 

Edited by Malena
  • Like 1

I'm sure you will do well with your horse sales Malena :) I'm open to the possibility of doing it again in future too, maybe just need a break from it for now, stressed myself too much getting all the new colors available lol.

Yes the wiki team discussed those description differences and like you found that it's thought best to just change the pic and description rather than try to change the actual ingame name. No biggie but I just wanted to note it for folks, nice to know you are updating that awesome pic for us, and thank you for all that you do!

Edited by Tilda
  • Like 2

Nice deed, easy and safe to get to. Got a new 5-speed, an old 5 speed and a couple of free 4 speeds. The available stock list here was updated quickly afterwards. Recommended. Thanks Tilda.

Wonderful place, well worth a visit. :) 

thanks guys, happy to see some more horses go to good homes :)

Updated bump, reminder there are now new colors in the 4 speed freebie pen as well as the sales pens, check the listing :)

On 5/7/2019 at 8:47 AM, Tilda said:

I'm open to the possibility of doing it again in future too, maybe just need a break from it for now, stressed myself too much getting all the new colors available lol.

I was sad to see your post title changed to "Going Out of Business" as you have been there on Pristine for years and no doubt benefited many players with your horse sales and generosity. Yet I am glad the read that you are just taking a break from it all and will remain enjoying your time there and am sure you will help other players when they shake you out of your restful sleep in the darkest of the night needing assistance in their horseless plight of dire circumstances. So here's to wishing you the best in the months and years ahead until the remotest of possibilities occur that the sun of Pristine shall never rise again. Until then await and enjoy the new sun's arrival.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 1

On 3/23/2018 at 4:35 PM, Tilda said:

GOING OUT OF BUSINESS END OF MAY

5vploJj.png

AT THE END OF MAY 2019 I will be closing down business.

Saw that only now.

That's sad, though I agree to the reasons given. Having sailed twice to your market, and acquired nice horses, purchased as well as free ones, and also a few bisons, I want to thank you, and all the best for you. Glad if we meet at rifts and impalongs.

Edited by Ekcin
  • Like 1

Updated bump. A little over a week left until I close the sales pens. I have continued to put some new babies in as they come along, mostly new colors, plus of course the freebie pen too. Thanks everyone who has visited to help me clear them out :)

Final Day Today, tomorrow the sales pens will be closed. Freebie pen will always remain open.