The End, please close thread

GOING OUT OF BUSINESS END OF MAY

5vploJj.png

AT THE END OF MAY 2019 I will be closing down business.

Sadly though horse breeding for the market has been my profession for many years now, the population is simply no longer large enough to make it worth the effort in my opinion.

I spent 6+ months working hard on getting all the new colors, but there doesn't appear to be much of a market (for my server, my deed location specifically) even for them at very reduced rates compared to other sellers.

So I will sadly close my sale pens down at the end of May. In the meantime, the only new foals/horses that will go in after my 'presale' pen is empty will be new colors and maybe some ebony blacks.

I would like to thank everyone who has been a customer over the years, it has been a lot of fun as well as work :D 

If the population of wurm should increase significantly in future I may well open up again, but in the meantime if you are ever in need after my pens close,

there will always be a freebie pen for 4 speeds and maybe even 5 speeds in future.

Pristine also has another horse market that I can highly recommend (the only other that I am aware of as well) and that is Virusmd's place at Dragon Beard Markets at T17.

A Zen Moment

Five Speed Plus 6/7 Traits Horses For Sale, Self Serve

Located at roughly L14 on ingame map Pristine, and on the highway system. If travelling by boat it is a very short ride up the highway from Clay Harbour on Blossom Bay (J14)

Look for the pens with the pink horse statue, right next to the chapel on the south end of the deed.

Key merchant is near the pens (please return used keys to the chest there), horse equipment merchant is up the hill near the token/main house. 

(If ever any problem, message me ingame or here on forum. I keep a supply of horses in a 'presale' pen so if you are after something specifically that isn't in the current sale pens just ask.)

Since the introduction of animal crates I get a lot of folks asking but no, I don't do delivery sorry.

PRICE REDUCTION:

My normal pricing on all 'older color' horses (pre Nov 2018 update), is now 20c.* The newer colors (black silver, appaloosa, skewbald pinto, gold buckskin and chestnut) are now 50c.

*The small speed bonus (+2.5%) on ebony blacks has now officially been confirmed by devs but doesn't seem to be significant enough for me to charge more for them.

Horses  20c

Newer colors  50c

Current Stock:

New Colors: 50c

'Clean' 5 speed:

Silveremil 5sp Male Appaloosa  adolescent (pen 17)

Ragedream 5sp Female Appaloosa  young (pen 18)

Ragssilver 5sp Male Black Silver adolescent foal (pen 19)

Starkwild 5sp Male Skewbald Pinto adolescent (pen 20)

Northraid 5sp Female Skewbald Pinto  adolescent foal (pen 21)

Heartsouth 5sp Male Appaloosa  adolescent (pen 22 )

5 speed 6 traits:

5 speed 7 traits:

-----------------------------------------------

Older Colors: 20c

'Clean' 5 speed:

Lacerun 5sp Female Black adolescent (pen 2)

Flashhoney 5sp Male Brown young (pen 15)

5 speed 6 traits:

Sadsage 5sp plus 'certain spark' Female White mature (pen 9)

Halimcall 5sp plus 'tough bugger' Female White mature (pen 10)

Fancykiss 5sp plus 'fight fiercely' Female Brown mature (pen 14)

5 speed 7 traits:

Callfast 5sp plus 'tough bugger' and 'certain spark' Female Ebony Black adolescent foal (pen 1)

Pinkiegrey 5sp plus 'certain spark' and 'unusually strong and healthy' Female Piebald Pinto adolescent (pen 11)

Hopvanessa 5sp plus 'tough bugger' and 'unusually strong and healthy' Female Gold  mature (pen 16)

See the meaning of the traits here:

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Animal_husbandry

See all of the horse colors here: https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/File:Horse_colors.jpg

There is also a self serve pen for FREE 4 speed plus horses. Sometimes these are rescues from fallen deeds so possibly already cared for and/or 5 speeds.  The freebie pen also holds 4 speed plus bison at times.

On the southwest corner of the deed (look for the pen with purple horse statue to the west of the Inn.) Come grab yourself a great horse!

Current Stock Freebies:

Tearhoney 4sp plus 'unusually strong and healthy' Male Brown young

Fleahill 4sp plus 'fight fiercely' Male Gold young

Aishasouth 4sp Female Gold young

Fastdog 3sp plus 'fight fiercely' and 'unusually strong and healthy' Male Chestnut young

Dreamecker  4sp plus 'unusually strong and healthy' and 'certain spark' and 'keen senses' Male Piebald Pinto adolescent foal

Xenagolden 4sp Female Gold Buckskin young foal

Happy Wurming!

Edited by Tilda
Updated
  • Like 2

Bought the Jetblack Waldorun, added 1s to token. If something went wrong please contact me otherwise thanks for the good service!

Not had a chance today to log in and go give them all a brush, but thanks for the heads up on Waldorun and thanks for your business :)

• Like 1

Sale pen temporarily closed, will reopen with a new system soon

Edited by Tilda

After an unpleasant start with my honor system, the new system is now in place with separate pens and keys on a merchant :) Have put a few of the younguns in there now, more will be added as they mature enough to be ridable. Any problems or questions please message me here or ingame and thanks in advance for your custom!

Stock updated, plus some new freebies

updated

Edited by Tilda

and updated again, should finally have some ebonies again before too long as well

updated stock list, noted that ebony blacks are going faster than I can breed them at the moment, if you are willing to wait feel free to pm me and I will add you to the waiting list

up to date and more on the way, thanks for the recent customers :)

Updated current stock list. Since allowing my alt to take a recent breeding session, though she did get some five speeds she also helped to fill up the freebie pen, including some ebony blacks :D 

Thanks again to recent customers! Also note my merchant near the token (not the key merchant at the sale pens) now has some horse equipment and I will be adding more over time.

Bumpity Bump. Breeding has slowed down a bit, both because the market seems to have screetched to halt now with animal cages (not sure I get that really) and also because breeding is broken as far as many of us are concerned. Still a nice supply of horses available, 5 speeds, 6 traits, and freebie 3/4 speeds plus.

updated stock list, also remember there are a lot of lovely horses, including some ebonies, in the freebie pen!  Thanks again to recent customers :)

Updated. As always thanks to recent customers and visitors to the Freebie pen as well :) Those ebonies are still being difficult for me but I'm still trying for more 5 speeds!

updated current list-more waiting in the wings including ebony, just need a bit more age on them and some of the pens to be empty :)

List updated. Thank you Persephone, we also had other customers it seems as the pens were looking pretty reduced :D As always, more foals waiting in the wings, including some more ebonies.

Back from Imp a long and stock list updated :)  The 'plain' five speed pens are looking pretty low at the moment, will have to see what I can do but no promises as most are six traits these days. Ebony blacks are starting to show up more often now, so a good few babies waiting in the wings thankfully. Thanks again to all of my lovely customers ( the notes you leave on the keys are very sweet but please leave the pen number on them for me :D )

Stock list updated. I have finally figured out the 'trick' to lead a foal into a one tile pen (it was a doh moment), so there are now a few young'uns in the sale pens ?

Updated, please pay us a visit, we now have plenty of ebony blacks :)