Sign in to follow this  
Hoseph

Farmer looking for a new place to stay and work

Hello, been a while since I've played and now I want to find a place that could use a farmer. I currently have 71 Farming, among other skills I enjoy, and would like to raise that up even higher while growing food for the whole village or to sell for upkeep and premium time. I also plan to look into Forestry and Woodcutting, and I have a decent 80 Masonry to put to good use as well.

I have most of the equipment I could need and all I ask is a small (5x5) personal plot of my own and plenty of farmland to cultivate.

I have some land i'm not using. you could farm that if you like.

23 minutes ago, gorgian said:

I have some land i'm not using. you could farm that if you like.

I will need more details please. How much land? Where is your place at?

Edited by Hoseph

26x7 (182 tiles) farmable land. Near Glass Hollow, Xan. Water front, on highway system. And lot of chestnut trees in the area to cut. :)  Also, if you want to work Fighting skill from time to time. One of the best area to work on it. Lots of mobs in deserts.

I have a Deed near Glasshollow also, its well established and we have plenty of houses, workshops, and loads of farmland to till and plant. Also lots of woodlands and two deserts to hunt nearby. Also a well developed mine, and access to the Public Market and Harbor. D11 Glasshollow Capital City