Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Thank You - Developers & Staff members!

I wanted to thank you all for everything you do for this great game called Wurm Online. I'm sure you don't hear this enough either! Thank you to the Developers, so far 2018 has been amazing with a surge of content, bug fixes, and QoL improvements to the game. I cannot wait to see the new UI and future improvements to the game! I also want to thank the Staff team for doing a excellent job dealing with player issues, bugs, etc. I'm sure a lot of you probably don't hear this often but it means a lot to us and we thank you for your volunteer efforts & contribution to the game thank you.

We players can be very hard to deal with now and then, and it might annoy you that we never stop asking for more content, or complain. However like you, we are just as passionate about the game - so I thank you for the patience and understanding, it means a lot.

Thank You

bf80002a432ff9f69642eac995e0a38a.png

• Like 26

I'm still here against all odds....they must be doing something right <3  thanks! Now...I need another drink before logging in.. 

I love wurm <3 

Edited by Acrisius

That's how you get the most likes for a day. lol

And the devs have been doing a great job! So much content!

Agreed!  The improvements over the last year or so have been amazing - from huge stuff like cooking through to minor things that once you start using them, you can't think how we lived without them - bulk transfer and placing object get my vote for QoL improvements of the year!

I'll thank them when all that cool stuff comes to WU >=(

Nah kidding, I know it's almost there, it's gonna be yuge!