Sign in to follow this  
Alkirek

Account deleted?

Hello!

Recently I am trying to log in to the game client as well as on the site to the old account
but i can't.
When I try to log in to the site receive message: "Sorry we could not authenticate player: Server result was 'An error occurred when loading your account."

When trying to log in to the game client : "Please register account... etc."

I last logged in on 15-12-2017

Account deleted?
Where can I get more information or help with this?

Is it possible to restore the deleted account?

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than I will respond, but in the meantime... did you ever go premium?

I believe accounts that have gone premium at least once are saved forever, whereas others which never have are eventually deleted.

It may be something completely different though.  Hope you get your account back!

• Like 1

Reylaark, thank you for response.

You're right I've never bought a premium for this account.

It was just my alt -  the account was a decay preventative magazine :)
I am not sorry for the account itself, only the items that were on it.

From what I found in the forum, such an account will be deleted after 3 months of inactivity,  but technically this time has not passed.

Character deletion can happen at any time after 90 days of inactivity. Sorry, but your account and the items are gone.

TimothyMarker, thanks for reply.

I'm very sorry about it, but I understand, these are the rules. I just realized it was too late

Edited by Alkirek
edit

Actually, a wurm month has 28 days, and an account gets deleted if not logging in for 84 days, unless it was premium at least once.

While this is unfortunate, no items can be recovered from a deleted account, either from inventory or bank.

Keep in mind that nowadays there is a 2s premium purchase option for going premium for the first time, that should make things much easier if you want to dedicate a character to storage purposes.

• Like 1