Sign in to follow this  
Prue

Reset password link

Ok I have tried.. the reset the password link cause silly me thought I wrote down the latest password:huh:... I have tried all of them some connected to another account under another email.....

Oh please please make the reset password button work.. I am sure the GM's are rolling their eyes when they see my name asking for a reset..

Also have  a question along a similar line. if I create a new email just for wurm and can I migrate al my accounts there.. all of 3.. so they have the same password? would that mean I wo uld have to change passwords again etc.. sigh :huh::mellow:

You can either put in a support ticket or email gamemods@wurmonline.com to ensure that your issue is handled by the soonest available GM.

If you are still having issues getting your password reset.

2 minutes ago, shakys said:

You can either put in a support ticket or email gamemods@wurmonline.com to ensure that your issue is handled by the soonest available GM.

If you are still having issues getting your password reset.

Thank you I think I will do that.. ! Stay toon -ed  l I did message two of them maybe they are on holiday. .I am LOL well off work this week.. anywhoo

Edited by Prue
  • Like 1