Sign in to follow this  
EpicDude

Epic - Seasonal Elevation Reset

Before the trolls read this and leave the hate. Please check under your bridges for the horse burgers I have left you. Thanks! 

If you have quit and don't play epic then don't bother commenting on this since you are now a freedomer and this no longer effects you. Thanks!

On to the " requests ", lol:

Step One: I would like to see the Elevation server reset with a new map and leave home servers intact. This should happen in seasons roughly once per year, or however long is deemed necessary. Start with " Epic Season One ". Throw us some maps. Let us critique them and then make a choice. Leaving home servers intact allows people to fall back somewhere in between the  " Seasons ". Home servers don't need a reset the same as freedom doesn't need a reset.

Step Two: Cancel the freedom to Epic transfer if you aren't going to do Step One.

Step Three: Oh god, make the broken Rift Items work. Not for Epic, but for everyone! This should be simple and not sidetrack from your important things.

Step Four: Move the Epic Forums INTO THE OPEN! Please! Don't throw us under some rug. We are people too! If the posts become so toxic that you must do this then you need to mod your forums and hand out some bans(Forums only). Step it up. Make some rules.

Step Five: Advertise your game. Market your game. You guys have a pile of gold here. It just needs to be sold. This game is truly fascinating in so many ways! Since the transfer started, I see 99% less people come through the starter town. Before the transfer(Continuous) I always saw some new ones every week. If we can recruit, we can build, we can have an active epic. Give us the tools we need to succeed!

A lot of players are quitting Epic and I don't entirely blame them. It's disappointing and somewhat sad to see them go. Since this is happening I don't see why we cant take a gamble on elevation. Enjoy freedom though guys. I will be doing the exact same thing you are doing, except twice as fast and gaining more than twice as much skill with all my friends.

Edited by EpicDude
Spaces, everyone needs spaces.

You forgot step 1B - Rename "epic" to "challenge".  

Additions to Step One: A 7 day PvP ban upon new season and map release to allow some deed building.

Step Six: Remove the creation of PMK's from Epic Server entirely.

To much focus on the past will destroy you. Let's move forward.

@ Wargasm No joke. Great name. Are you still even playing Epic though?

28 minutes ago, EpicDude said:

Are you still even playing Epic though?

I'm sorry, why does that matter?  Coming from someone that can't even be bothered to post on his main account?

17 minutes ago, platinumteef said:

remove epic

go play wu

make chaos the focus

Cool. I assume you want some attention. Little girls usually do so here you go.

Step Seven : Delete Chaos so this kid will be forced to play Epic and we can all show him how underpowered he is grinding in the safety of freedom. You want to play on freedom? Go play minecraft bro.

To anyone playing Chaos besides the above: Of course I'm kidding about deleting Chaos. If you are playing there and enjoying the game in whatever form then more power to you.

2 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

I'm sorry, why does that matter?  Coming from someone that can't even be bothered to post on his main account?

Actually, I don't have a main account. This is it. It's because of people above we can't actually have a rational conversation. This is truly what has always been wrong with Wurm in general. Way to much drama generated by children.

To answer your question ..... It doesn't matter. It was just curiosity. I see how that came off in a bad way. My bad!

Really though, anyone who has already given up on epic does not deserve to post on anything related to the server cluster since they are no longer involved.

rolandt

failed chaos

failed epic 

now wants a challenge? how did I do, let me know

1 minute ago, platinumteef said:

rolandt

failed chaos

failed epic 

now wants a challenge? how did I do, let me know

Good dodge. Run along now.

Remove Elevation.

Put Chaos in it's place.

Slap all the ****s who left Epic for easier grinding with a rubber duck.

Edited by Wilczan

Just now, Wilczan said:

Rwmove Elevation.

Put Chaos in it's place.

Slap all the ****s who left Epic for easier grinding with a rubber duck.

This sounds fantastic.

Sorry but as you've seen many epic players have already come onto realization that their server is empty, and people have left. It's unfortunate, sad even - it's now a dark and remote place. I think they rather focus on the main game which is smart technically. Right now you basically have two games, Freedom/Chaos and Epic, spread about 1-3k accounts or less? Not very smart, it has never been smart financially. Maybe this is how they want to slowly phase it out.

I agree with you on the rift items, and the marketing issue. What a meme, truly. 

f6c.jpg

1 minute ago, Niki said:

Sorry but as you've seen many epic players have already come onto realization that their server is empty, and people have left. It's unfortunate, sad even - it's now a dark and remote place. I think they rather focus on the main game which is smart technically. Right now you basically have two games, Freedom/Chaos and Epic, spread about 1-3k accounts or less? Not very smart, it has never been smart financially. Maybe this is how they want to slowly phase it out.

I agree with you on the rift items, and the marketing issue. What a meme, truly. 

f6c.jpg

Ah, thank you for posting! It is two different games. Eh, it's not dead yet for sure. I've seen it dead. Completely dead. Same with Chaos. PvP servers have always been up and down for as long as I have been around. Even when the Wurm Population is at its highest numbers. It is still not enough. Not for Chaos. Not for Epic. We all deserve some freakin' justice!

Oh dear Wurm Developers. There are over 7 billion people in this world. You can pull in more than what we have. We want to see Wurm Online active as a whole.

• Like 1

I'm just riding it until it ceases to exist. But honestly no ##### given about its fate. The devs screwed their chance to fix what was wrong with Epic.

v0v

Edited by Angelklaine