Sign in to follow this  
Delacroix

Allow us to dye drake and scale the same way as leather.

This will be coming in a future update, white cloth and leather are the first cabs off the rank.

We're as yet not 100% certain on which parts will be dyeable, and it may pertain to the brown parts on drake and the metal parts on scale, but will keep you all posted

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

This will be coming in a future update, white cloth and leather are the first cabs off the rank.

We're as yet not 100% certain on which parts will be dyeable, and it may pertain to the brown parts on drake and the metal parts on scale, but will keep you all posted

Yay!! :D

10 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Ooo that's awesome...I wish I had either kind of armor lol. Cloth and leather will suffice for me.

I think it would be nice to dye the brown parts on drake and the metal parts on scale. I imagine dying the brown parts white on the black drake hide would look nice imo.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Do you know if there are plans to make a cloth hood (or other cloth items that do not come in standard white) that can be dyed? Like a white hood since the already colored versions can’t be dyed?

• Like 1