Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 08/MAR/18

4 hours ago, RollyPolly said:

I am unsure if this is some items were not taking damage where they should like say food or if the bug was that it was behaving like inventory making it a place to keep a spare whetstone or pelt or such. I've stuck a low ql whetstone in a bag to watch for decay.

Horse inventory always was treated like other inventories: no decay. You can see it with horse shoes and saddle. Those get damaged by use (i.e. when riding the horse) but not when the horse is just standing there. Saddle bags and it's content had no decay as well since they were introduced.

9 hours ago, Eobersig said:

Horse inventory always was treated like other inventories: no decay. You can see it with horse shoes and saddle. Those get damaged by use (i.e. when riding the horse) but not when the horse is just standing there. Saddle bags and it's content had no decay as well since they were introduced.

Which was not intended, and decay was not correctly applying where it should. 

They were never meant to be portable magic chests. 

• Like 2

Ok we all paid for this game I paid for both version now Update Wurm unlimted please

On 3/8/2018 at 6:31 AM, DevBlog said:

New: White Cloth, leather and studded leather armour can now be dyed.

Hey, I want to dye my leather adventure hat@!

• Like 2

With all this new multicolored armor, we need proper armor stands that show off what is on them!
Fleur_De_Lis_Suit_of_Armor-Decorative-KE

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Hey, I want to dye my leather adventure hat@!

jmpkoJu.png

Seriously, saroman deserves so many beers for all the amazing work he's done (all of the devs do!) 

• Like 10

10 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Edited by damine

32 minutes ago, damine said:

fine gonna Steam community boycottt this game ya 2012 plus 2 paid wurm accunts your ###### steam fine ille bet steam manager will agree with me  your nothing i the buyer wanna bet update you have 1 week 

what.... are you ok? need some fresh air or lay off the sauce or something?

• Like 2

The leather adventurers hat can be coloured with a rune but it only appears coloured when placed on the floor.
and u can't dye it. (it's not leather armour)
and the steam forums are full of trolls. 
Once, upon it, when I said that i intend to download the  Fallout 4 VR  torrent because i've already spent £100 on the game. one member replied `people like you are the most despicable types of people on the face of the planet`
which i found incredibly bizarre. Sorry for sharing that im just somehow, reminded of the experience. 

I agree. despite my comments concerning my precious hat, i am astounded by the work that's been done and the work that is planned for the future.

Great roadmap. Wurm is alive and kicking. 

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

you could dye stuff before and it only showed up on the floor, no point unless you can appreciate the new color when you wear it

• Like 1

what is "% to bash"? does that mean shield bash, or the kind of damage a maul does???

13 hours ago, elvenwing said:

what is "% to bash"? does that mean shield bash, or the kind of damage a maul does???

Destroy damage, so mostly mauls (though you can mostly use any item technically).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Budda said:

Destroy damage, so mostly mauls (though you can mostly use any item technically).

Does it only count for destroying, or does it also count for using mauls in combat?

24 minutes ago, Roccandil said:

Does it only count for destroying, or does it also count for using mauls in combat?

Damage in combat is under the "weapons" category

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Budda said:

lead maul does no more damage on bridge than iron

On 10/03/2018 at 1:30 AM, Retrograde said:

Seriously, saroman deserves so many beers for all the amazing work he's done (all of the devs do!) 

tenor.gif?itemid=5079208

• Like 4

On 3/12/2018 at 4:35 PM, JakeRivers said:

lead maul does no more damage on bridge than iron

Just tested this and it seems to work as intended, lead doing more damage than iron. Can you double check this?

Also in the future please report bugs in the bug section - I'm terrible at keeping track of random posts like this, nearly lost it in everything else.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this