Sign in to follow this  
Eject

Complete Mod List - Update 13. Oct. 2019

@Eject the SteamID Ban mod definitely breaks my server's ability for GMs to use an ebony wand to do a server shutdown countdown timer. When I delete the mod, all works fine again. Also, even with the mod, I never did see any way to ban players by ID, and had to do it the old way.

You can remove "Olds Mobs" mod, it's not updated for 1.6 and will not be updated since now we will have coloured creatures.

• Like 1

On 4.5.2018 at 6:12 AM, Batta said:

@Eject the SteamID Ban mod definitely breaks my server's ability for GMs to use an ebony wand to do a server shutdown countdown timer. When I delete the mod, all works fine again. Also, even with the mod, I never did see any way to ban players by ID, and had to do it the old way.

Hello dear Batta, i try to find out whats wrong with the mod, i never used it by myself

On 4.5.2018 at 7:09 AM, Sophorino said:

You can remove "Olds Mobs" mod, it's not updated for 1.6 and will not be updated since now we will have coloured creatures.

Thank you for this information i will remove it

• Like 1

No tree collisions is not working, it crashes the server if i try to load it activated

49 minutes ago, ozmods said:

No tree collisions is not working, it crashes the server if i try to load it activated

Are you loading a client mod on server?

disregard, human error strikes again lol.. works fine

Edited by ozmods

bigger houses mod causes the server to shut down, i had nobuildlimit and biggerhouses in the mods folder together and it caused the server to crash, the bigger houses mod should not be used, not sure if anyone else is having this issue but it crashed my server multiple times before i figured out what was wrong.

Sorry for my offline time, i am back again and will work on this list at this weekend

happy wurming

Eject

• Like 1

deleted

Edited by Eject

There's a bookshelf mod, found here:  

Finaly next 2 weeks i am free and finaly i have enough time, sorry for the delay and delay again.

You will get a frsh actual list in the next days (hopefully the new live update is coming soon)

Eject

@BattaThanks for the link ;)

Does anyone have a working version of the JPWM Offspring Names? I don't need to be able to name individual animals with custom names but I would like a modifiable list of horse name elements that I can add to.

seasons configure mod is a bust, if it's installed in the server folder as it's supposed to be it crashes the server on start up..

• Like 1

Governor's mod links lead to closed threads. They all need to be linked to this page instead:

• Like 2

Would love to see this one on the list. 

Great work on this consolidation!

• Like 1

Today i was beginning to rework on the complete list.

Please let me know if you like the new style or what i should change before i finish the list.

Thank you very much

Eject

• Like 1

The season configure mod is now marked as BHETurJ.png (Information if this mod is still not working needed)

Btw. thanks all for your awesome help.

Eject

Edited by Eject

13 hours ago, Eject said:

The season configure mod is now marked as BHETurJ.png (Information if this mod is still not working needed)

@Eject

Better Gamemasters mod is still working perfectly for us with 1.8.0.3

Also bdew's Non combat pets mod needs its own link, as it's not part of the page it's now linked to.

I like the symbols, but I prefer the previous format other than that.

Also, Discord mod is listed as a Client mod, but isn't it a server mod, since it's the server owner who has to add it?

Edited by Batta
  • Like 1

I realize this may be a noob/dumb question, but are all mods server side? Are their any client side mods like texture packs? 

2 hours ago, CrazyDad543 said:

I realize this may be a noob/dumb question, but are all mods server side? Are their any client side mods like texture packs? 

Keep scrolling down the list, and you'll find a section titled Clientmods.  ?

• Like 1