Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Let's cure the big stinky one eyed guy

The kyklops of Celebration went on a rampage and had to be stopped promptly. Unfortunately he is still very narrow visioned and a threat so let's stop his madness.

The loot will be held to a private group of hunters but a blood for a leatherworking potion and the fun is open to everyone.

Timing of the slay is:

auction_timer_E1520787610.gif

kTpw58l.png

Please note the fight will need to start promptly.

Map - and few signs posted ingame...

FuK7NDU.png

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 7

Cheers Jaz and crew would love to be there got to polish up the imbues on Pandys tools 8D

Saturday you guys time would be awesome making that my Sunday 8D just a hint 8D

• Like 1

Got a general location to share? Just to see if I need to sail there or can ride to it from my north deed (should be good to attend on either day of weekend)

Best boat parking location will be around I20. I'll fix up some map during the weekend.

Edited by Jaz

Still working on Druid's Rest so it will be a good time out for me. Keep us posted.

My week is quite unexpectedly busy but found a time slot when this stomping can be done, first post is updated with the time. Everyone is invited for the check out the scary look of the big guy and expect drops of blood hitting you if around - so don't come in your shiniest attire...

7 hours ago, Jaz said:

My week is quite unexpectedly busy but found a time slot when this stomping can be done, first post is updated with the time. Everyone is invited for the check out the scary look of the big guy and expect drops of blood hitting you if around - so don't come in your shiniest attire...

Won't bother me, my armour is red

tenor.gif

• Like 1

I totally didn't get there like 6 hours early and end up falling asleep 30 mins before it started >.>