Sign in to follow this  
punishlife

Wagoneers on Cele

So i've finally got around to setting up my new bulk factory on cele, i wanted to check how well connected the highways etc are, to see if its worth setting up a wagoneer for deliveries (i've spoken a bit about it with my neighbour/alliance mate Egard) and to just got a general feel about how connected we all are (like i know pandy is a 3 minute ride from mine)

• Like 1

working on connecting my 2 deeds to the highway sysetm im at M8 and m/n8

will just need to locate closest highway link

Much of the North is connected to Tap Dance in some fashion. Moogien and Deppen did a lot of the NE. I helped get a portion from my deed down to Blacksmith - which already was tied into Tap Dance. There's been a ton of work to get the southern part of Cele connected. Like Galigan said, there are still some working on it. I know that parts of highways were started at various points. Not sure they are connected.

The southwest is connected. There's highways connected north to south so there's chances of actually getting business. I know that for a fact you'll be making bricks for me pretty soon :)

I was thinking of Wuuthard's island to the mainland when I said I didn't know if the whole south was done yet. I knew you and others did massive work down there, Angel. It looks awesome.

Thank you. I'm thinking next time im bored to connect the server east to west on the south end. We'll see!

• Like 1

I'm still working on a tunnel in the southwest, its open but needs two more veins removed for catseyes.  After I link the island down there via bridge I plan on placing a public wagon at my Inn deed at the center of said island.

Placed a public wagoner, Roughly:  I 18

[15:42:52] Wagoner Gullveig is now a citizen of Northmere Bridge Merchants!

• Like 1

Wicked moogien now i just got to connect my deeds to the highway system

Going off everything said in here, i've connected my deed to the highway and slap a wagoneerman down, thanks for all your input :)

(and once its decorated, feel free to visit anvil gate)

• Like 1

Thats awesome Punish. I will be placing orders with you soon, now that I have yet another deed to build.

Just to be sure you understand, you don't need to spend the coin to buy a wagoner, the public one works fine.  You build a wagoner container and put your crates in that.  The wagoner will then travel to pick it up and then deliver.  The only reason to have your own wagoner is if you want to speed the delivery up or like the looks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GoldFever said:

Just to be sure you understand, you don't need to spend the coin to buy a wagoner, the public one works fine.  You build a wagoner container and put your crates in that.  The wagoner will then travel to pick it up and then deliver.  The only reason to have your own wagoner is if you want to speed the delivery up or like the looks.

Yes, but if there is only 1 wagoner and 200 delivery's , haha , on Celebration

Ah cool Gold, didn't know that but to be fair to everyone else on cele, knowing just how much bulk i make, it's only fair i don't hog the public one ;]