Sign in to follow this  
Fablecrafter

Metal Types for Walls and Fences

Alright, so a while back I thought it'd be really neat if we had more options for the low chain fence, in terms of other metal options, and with the news of metal shaders, like the already implemented wood shaders, were going to be added, I figured now would be the time to suggest adding options for making both walls and fences that use metal bars, and chains to be able to be made out of other metals now too. Walls would include the barred walls, and portcullises, fences would be anything you need fence bars for or the large chains for. Just think how glorious marble low chain fences with golden chains could look :o 

Edited by Fablecrafter
  • Like 1

+1

would love to make barred walls out of gold/silver for a vault type building/room

• Like 1

+1

Would it be possible to make it so metal wall types including the barred building wall type already in game actually provide some form of damage resistance to attacks from ballistra, catapults and trebuchets when compared to normal non-reinforced building walls? (Obviously thinking of PVP use case here)

• Like 1

I know we don't even have other stone types for stuff such as curbs yet, but would love to see them added, and it'd be somewhat humorous if we could have metal curbs... (lumps/rocks made out of metal types, probably using lumps of each metal), would look funny to have a golden curb, plus work nice for trimming tiles without worrying about collisions :) 

• Like 1