Sign in to follow this  
dragonshearts

Be careful of doing business with

Be careful when doing buying or getting something imped or casted on by Sankara not the first time i have had a issue with getting something first time was getting something imped to 90 was told the next day took a week was told other things came up so i let it slide.This time sent 3 picks to be imped from 80 to 90 and the woa to improved from 50 to high 80 low 90. Was sent a message saying the cast

[22:04:05] <Sankara> [04:02:44] Wind of ages has been cast on it, so it will be quicker to use. [65]
[22:04:10] <Sankara> [04:02:47] Wind of ages has been cast on it, so it will be quicker to use. [69]
[22:04:15] <Sankara> [04:02:41] Wind of ages has been cast on it, so it will be quicker to use. [72]  which is not what i ordered or ask for was charged the price that we agreed on for the imp and casts to be at 90 i said i wanted them higher as agreed but had already been sent back to me and was told she or he was to busy to do them now it would be a few days or longer because farming needed to be done.  So be careful when doing anything with this person deal wise. I buy a lot of items in game from different people and never have had a issue like this with any one else.

• Like 1

Thats very strange. I'd like to hear Sankara's  side of the story. I've known Sankara since I was a newbie and he did some work for me for free back then and earned my loyalty. Since then he's done my imps with no issue. 

Did you try to discuss the situation with Sankara? Perhaps he ran out of chopped veggies. I am sure if you gave him a few days to get restocked, he'd top off your casts. Casting to 80+ is easy and cheap so I can't think of a reason why a reputable merchant would ruin their reputation over a couple copper.

Not saying you are lying, Dragon, but knowin Sankara there is more here than meet the eye.

@Sankara

• Like 1

I know Sankara from Epic a year or two ago, never had any problems with him.