On 3/1/2018 at 11:37 PM, Evilreaper said:

you should sell all your things and delete your toons now... wurm is a game... if you want to invest, go visit a stock broker

I was more concerned with how iron was going to be affected in terms of its bonuses/penalties. It appears to have not changed at all. However, they did not list what the values are for iron in addition to all the new metal types which would have been nice. I just decided to ask questions from all angles. Frankly, I'm allowed to do that. Free speech. If you don't like the questions I ask and you have nothing useful to add, then don't bother making any comments.

Edited by Neville

As far as I know the following applies:

• Steel plate has 70% DR on Epic and 70% DR on Freedom (again assuming 100ql of course)
  • For example, 90QL steel plate has 69.35% DR

Does this mean that the new metal type change adds an additional 2% DR for armour?

6 minutes ago, Neville said:

As far as I know the following applies:

• Steel plate has 70% DR on Epic and 70% DR on Freedom (again assuming 100ql of course)
  • For example, 90QL steel plate has 69.35% DR

Does this mean that the new metal type change adds an additional 2% DR for armour?

Nope. The bonus 2.5% already worked for steel chain, it wasn't changed.

13 minutes ago, Neville said:

However, they did not list what the values are for iron in addition to all the new metal types which would have been nice.

Iron is the default one, all the bonuses/penalties shown are in comparison to iron.

1 minute ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

Nope. The bonus 2.5% already worked for steel chain, it wasn't changed.

Iron is the default one, all the bonuses/penalties shown are in comparison to iron.

Thanks for answering about the steel. I know everything was in comparison to iron but I still wanted to see all of iron's attributes listed. Maybe it'll be added to the wiki.

4 hours ago, Trollslayer said:

I hate to break it to you, but this is a forum. You start by making a post in the correct area and then you can tell everyone your ideas and start a conversation. They cannot hold your hand and tell you where to post.

Oh, so you're saying to make another post which they'll blatantly ignore anyway because it's not an 'official' thread...like they ignore most everything else we say and do what they want as always?

The reason metals got changed was because one of them must've glanced in the suggestions forums for a few seconds a few weeks back and there was a thread on it on the top page. I've personally been reading a lot of these suggestions/adding some of my own/discussing things in open chat in-game. I'm not the type to open a few hundred threads 'just because I want to talk about something'.

Also, of late, a lot of my comments are just getting removed...because I won't kiss up to them like some of you do, and someone on staff has a vendetta against me going on (Which they've had a bug up their rear for going on a few years now because they've been doing it for a long time now.)

Cloth hood does not work to dye on, [19:53:12] A hood to shelter you from poor weather, glaring sun and glaring eyes.  Colors: R=225, G=225, B=225. The cloth hood has some stains that must be washed away.

The color does not show

5 minutes ago, Theodein said:

Cloth hood does not work to dye on, [19:53:12] A hood to shelter you from poor weather, glaring sun and glaring eyes.  Colors: R=225, G=225, B=225. The cloth hood has some stains that must be washed away.

The color does not show

The patch notes said white cloth, so I would assume that means the plain white cloth pants, cloth shirt, and cloth sleeves. I think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joelle said:

The patch notes said white cloth, so I would assume that means the plain white cloth pants, cloth shirt, and cloth sleeves. I think.

True, I didn't notice that 'white cloth' at first so tested everything, yes the plain white cloth (pants and sleeves) take color, but so do some of the regular 'cloth' items (shirt, sleeves, shoes, gloves), but some don't take color (pants, hood, jacket). Leather and studded leather all work except the caps.

Will the new metal weapon features will apply/transfer to arrows (arrow heads)?

• Like 1