Sign in to follow this  
NeeNee

Two recipe names, same recipe/ingredients

Spoiler

English tea scones and jam and cream scones have the same recipe as far as I'm able to tell. I've experimented and they seem to always come out as jam and cream scones though. 

ETA: I realized I have 2 identical ingredient "simple pasta" recipes as well, one marked as nameable. And two recipes called "meatballs", one marked as nameable, which are pretty close in ingredients. (That one is just more confusing because of the naming)

Edited by NeeNee

[19:58:06] Recipe "english tea scone" added to your cookbook.

I think the recipe is wrong it says "any jam" but I only got the recipe when I used one particular jam, and it did make an "english tea scone" not a "jam and cream scone"

With the meatball recipes the nameable one looks like a more specific recipe using slightly different ingredients.

You're definitely right about the scone issue. The recipe in the cookbook is wrong. The meatball thing-it's kind of hard to tell what the difference is btw the two, for me. Maybe if the naming issue was fixed it would be better, but for now there's two that seem to come up the same. (plus a raw meatballs recipe and another close recipe. What's the deal with ground meat shapes, Wurm devs?)