Sign in to follow this  
Batta

Kingdom Change for Mobs

We have an Epic server with Freedom kingdom only. We've been having problems because Fo keeps sending Sol demons, which slaughter our branded animals, NPCs, and tower guards. The Sol demons that Fo sends all say "Jenn-Kellon" but the ones I spawn with the wand show no kingdom. If I click each J-K demon I'm able to do a Change kingdom and make it Freedom. The Freedom demons then don't attack us or our creatures.

Since we usually have at least 80-100 Sol demons on the map at one time, and Fo sends more every other day or so, it would be too much work for me to find each one and change its kingdom. Also, when new ones spawn we'd have no way of knowing which were the new ones and which we'd already changed, so it would be very labour intensive to solve the problem this way.

Is there a way to change the kingdom of ALL Sol demons at once, either before or after they spawn?  If they spawned as Freedom, then we could hunt them at will and not have to worry about the destruction of our creatures. 

If this is not possible, then is anyone willing to make a mod to do it?

EDIT:  Failing that, is there a way to change all my players, their deeds, and the tower guards to Jenn-Kellon in one big sweep?

Earburn:   @bdew ?

Edited by Batta

I think it's a normal mechanic on epic...

Sorry i don't have time to make a mod for that myself, but if anyone is interested in making one a good place to start looking is com.wurmonline.server.epic.Effectuator.spawnCreatureAt

You could make all players and deed JK by a database edit. You will also need to change guard towers and home server. Definitely do a backup incase something goes wrong.I changed everyone's kingdom on our old pvp server like this. Recommend purging all guards from the database at the same time. Or the old guards will be hostile.