Sign in to follow this  
AlphaWolfen

Redeemable Bonuses

Hey throwing a suggestion up to hopefully get feedback and a fix to what seems a little simple to be implemented but annoying to not have. In regards to Quality of Life i believe having a change to how we receive our bonuses mainly when we pay our premium and depending on the amount of months paid for we are given sleep powder as a added incentive to using the store. I was unfortunate to take a loss on this bonus being on epic when the payment went through and no action could be done to simply transfer the 2x powders to freedom as i have the highest skills and benefit grinding on freedom with the new skill transfer to epic being available i have no need for it elsewhere. The friend would sometimes request a sleep powder in exchange for paying for it and i reminded him before going to bed while i was out away from a portal. 

TLDR: Change how we receive sleep powder from just getting it to your inventory but giving your account the amount so when and wherever you want to withdraw while choosing however many you have available, similar to the rarely used reimbursement option at tokens. 

• Like 6

Bump, this was a decent idea for revamping the reimbursement system to be useful i would believe.

Good initiative. I wouldn't want the sleep powder to appear in inventory when I'm on Epic.

I'm actually surprised it does...

• Like 1