Sign in to follow this  
Sputnix

Search Village/Kingdom

Im serching a Village

What i like to make:

1. Hunting/Train weapons, also it will be best to have a short way to do this.

2, Build a Small Temple and Pristing up, prefere Mag.

What i can say to me:

- Im an old Player from Epic with many skills, on Freedoom some less skills and many with 3x :D

- Im willing to play on PvP and PvE, Epic or Freedoom/Chaos

• Like 1

Just throwing my hat into the ring.

As the title says, it's northern Xanadu, so it's rich in mobs. And lag at times, and given the proportions, there aren't exactly short ways here. But it's a 5 minute ride to a steppe with cattle and horses(You can kill buggers there for hours on end, not kidding.), the area north is currently trollhausen (There's a fresh mound pretty much right on the highway), so...save to say you can hunt a lot here.

I have a small chapel that can house another silver/gold mag altar if you find a priest to convert you(I might get a hold of one nearby with some contacts.), otherwise I have a Nahjo and Paaweelr priest myself if those work for you aswell. (I suspect Nahjo, though, since that's basically off-brand Magranon.)

An own house can be built aswell, of course, but there's plenty of workshop space and a tavern for housing and occupation without committing to your own 4 walls, leaving the option for getting settled on the freedom cluster here and moving on later if you wish to do so. I'm on my own here and so would you be mostly, depending on the timezone, but I reckon you won't need anybody around for answering questions about the game.

Just shoot me a PM on the forums here if you wanna talk about how this would work out and if Windspears fits your potential plans of getting a foot onto freedom.

My best suggestion to you is read the advertisements for the PMKs on Chaos and join one of them. Your skills would be better used there and you'd have the support you need.

Welcome back!

The tread can be closed :-3

And thanks for all the answers!