Sign in to follow this  
Eject

shadow leaps

Hello friends of wurm, hello dear modders

I hope you like my idea, since some months i have this in my head and hope that some of you are willing to realize this idea.

First explanaition...in future, i like to create a new weapon, assasine knifes...two knifes to equip with less damage but faster and more crit chance

Thanks to @Jerone0601 to help the comunity with mod templates next time:

Now back to the topic

I believe a shadow leap (as new spell) in combination with the new weapon is perfect for "assasines"

The spell should have a low cost of favor and should teleport the caster ~3 tiles in directon to the enemy, or behind the enemy that is in target

A combination with "silent mode" would be awesome, but the player should be able to attack the enemy for a given time without losing the silent mode, and the enemy should not be able to hit the player for this time.

This is the idea of the new spell, if you are willing to make a complete mod with the knifes, so the next idea would be, that the spell is just an option if oyu have equiped the two assasine knifes.

Dear modders, i hope you like the idea, and if not....i hope some of you have the time to create something like this for me and if the other admins also like it

Eject